Search results

  1. Tenergy 05 Muacks! Luv you so much!

    Oh Tenergy 05 how I love you so much, You are my everything with all the spin I can get, Even if I am a out of place I couldn't care as such, I know I can rely on you to spin with no regret, So my lovely Tenergy 05, my current crush, Together we will embark on a TT journey none will forget. NB...
  2. World #90 Iba Diaw loses to Unranked Female Opponent, Calls Cheating!

    I have learned to not feel shameful when a 125kg grand daddy beat me 11-2, 11-3, 11-4 while standing still and using 100% wrist work and long-pips on one side and short pips on the other side. I am past that. Must maintain Peace & Harmony at all times.
  3. Well done Lin Yun Ju

    Now I wonder what super car will be suitable for a rising TT star? https://blog.japanesecartrade.com/260-cars-owned-by-top-sports-personalities-across-the-world/
  4. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Old English saying: One swallow does not a summer make. Sure LYJ has beaten ML before. Kudos to him. Joy! Whoppie-Do! NB: Gozo feeling sour-grapish because MXP Tibhar, I mean Darko got knock out in R32. 😢
  5. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    If LYJ uses T05H on FH, then T05 for me. If he uses D05 on BH, Glyzer 05... :cool: I'm so gonna smoke my clubmates.
  6. Well done Lin Yun Ju

    Tony, are you inside these photos? What were you doing with Lin? Were you his high school coach or sparring partner?
  7. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    I bet right now right here, LYJ is thinking; what car should I buy next?
  8. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    What professional help? A new coach or a psychiatric?
  9. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    That's it! I am switching to BTY LYJ Super ZLC with Dignics on both side plus whatever LYJ is smoking as well.
  10. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Bernie, let's pop a bottle of bubbly, caviar with pate on toasted country! Well done!
  11. ALC only above semi-pro? or also viable for Intermediates

    True story: In the TT center that I used to get coaching from; even after a few months of training, the coach would advise students to get a Viscaria ( if male ) and Innerforce ( if female ).
  12. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Didn't expect my typo will one day become an internet meme. Miwo, Tomo, Timo & Gozo the quartet.
  13. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    There are two Harimotos around, appreciate if folks can write Miwo and Tomo to ease the confusion. Sometimes I get lost in the conversation. Thanks folks! Appreciate it.
  14. What's a better backhand rubber than G1 that's not Dignics?

    You got it all wrong! It is a powerful rubber if you do work. If you are those who are dislike work but still want the ball to travel Mach 2.5, all hope is not lost. Thanks to ESN the beloved supplier of godly equipment for mere mortals.
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Darko lost to Dang Qiu. That's it! Kthxbye! I am switching channel and will be watching elderly gentlemen & ladies play petangue at another ESN sport channel nibbling on crumpets and sipping Earl Grey.
  16. What's a better backhand rubber than G1 that's not Dignics?

    You are looking for more ummph, right? G1 lacks power? G1 needs you to do some work. I know I know, why do work when equipment can assist right? Fortunately you are in luck as there are equipment that can assist. 1.Donic Bluestorm Z1 2. MXP the grandfather / original super bouncy rubber. 3...
  17. Can dignics rubbers be boosted to expand them?

    D05/80/64 are Already a perfect product straight from packaging. Too much tinkering with botox, oops I meant to say boosting will result in unnatural outcome.
  18. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    In this era of 40++ mm ball era: 1) 9mm thickness: Meh! The ball hardly move. 2) 10mm thickness: Hmmm, just about right! Nice baby, just nice. 3) 10,5mm thickness: Hell yeah baby! Now we're talking....
  19. Looking Backhand rubber with long durability on FZD-ALC with

    Euro 45 degree hardness are good candidates. Tenergy 05 is the de facto king of BH rubber. Rozena if you are broke / cheap / noob.
Top