Search results

  1. -

    Divine Intervention LOL! That or just use the Full Gozo(tm) Set-Up.
  2. -

    what is this?
  3. -

    HL five players be like: BH? Who needs BH? Hurrah! Viscaria players be like: Hold on to my beer.
  4. 19th Asian Games Hangzhou

    Each time you use the acronym TB, I keep thinking Timo Boll and I was like :eek:
  5. 19th Asian Games Hangzhou

    India WD beat CNT WD! Jai Hind!
  6. 19th Asian Games Hangzhou

    https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/highlight/2023/09/30/malaysian-squash-girls-clinch-team-gold-in-asian-games/ Malaysia is just not good in Table Tennis. Sigh!!!
  7. GEWO Nexxus series

    Nothing beats the MX-P. BFF!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  8. Cured EJ

    There is no permanent cure, there is only remission.
  9. Do unused, not opened Butterfly blades go up in value?

    sometime in year 2099, JJ Ng'a great grandson asked his dad, " Dad! Dad! I found old grandpa's TT blade in the attics, it reads Butterfly on its handle. Furthermore it is unopened " No, it belonged to my grandfather, i.e., your great grandad, JJ Ng. Wow! Let's put it up for sale on Baidu.com...
  10. Advice for backhand rubber

    T05 for loopy BH. MXP for fast punchy BH. McDonalds versus Burger King. How to choose? How to choose?
  11. GEWO Nexxus series

    it's just another ESN rubber IMO albeit a higher quality. It has a harder feel than say my MXP but not sure if this is due to the fact Gewo is fresh sheet of rubber versus my MXP that is older. FYI I am using the Gewo as FH while the older MXP is used as BH rubber. MXP after a few months still...
  12. GEWO Nexxus series

    Gewo Nexxus EL Pro Superselect is another marketing flop. Stooopeed name! So long and what a mouthful. Just Rename it Gewo Aruna Soft, Medium and Hard for gawd sake. Its easy to articulate & its quickly understood. Be like the Chinese Takeaway: always delicious, always open and always cheap...
  13. GEWO Nexxus series

    XT stands for Xtra Trampoline perhaps
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    JJ, This match happened in Malaysia which is south of Vietnam, two hours away by airplane. Those kids are my country archetypal young players sent by their TT academy and its typical for them to use either Tenergy / Dignics or ESN: Donic. These two brands being the most dominant sponsors...
  15. 19th Asian Games Hangzhou

    Japanese DNA has short and storky hands and feet. HT is exception coz he is 100% Chinese DNA. Japanese player will have better chance if they play Koki Niwa style: Stand close to table, move little, block the heck of every ball back, quick counter for the fin: Bring back the glory days of Koki...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    How could I lose to these two young twats? I did complete the side quest. I have obtained the matching green head band, green T-shirt and green Aruna's Gewo rubber. I should been unlocked the Invincible Feat This must have been a system bug... Must contact customer service.
  17. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Tell me what happened in G2 & G3? I should not have lost.
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sometimes I get lucky!
  19. Block like Da Boss!

    But I am very pleased that all my opponents that I meet today are Tenergy users mainly. No social LOL rubbers.
Top