Search results

  1. ALC vs KLC vs Aromatic

    I thought you ordered the 03 !
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Where did you buy the Lining equipement ?
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    And there is a grey package, which I'm the only one to have received, with the mention 'Pro'.
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It's not evident because it's not at all. It's a normal Arthur China less tacky. So far from a ESN rubber. Kunlun Sponge II is no tensor at all. And green package exist since at least beginning of 2024.
  5. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Aromatic is Aramid/Kevlar/KLC. Non, they don't call their SP version 'super carbon', look at the catalogue.
  6. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    It's KLC 1nd not ALC. The outer are ALC though. And only the Loki Arthur King have Super carbon, even the W81 SP has 'normal' carbon : https://flbook.com.cn/c/VubLi8CH4p
  7. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    It will be less than 90gr without the plastic.
  8. H3 style rubber for bh

    Take a faster rubber then.
  9. H3 style rubber for bh

    Why boosting it? Are you a national level player?
  10. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I'm weak, I also ordered Yinhe Pro 03 and Sanwei Vita ALC, with 2 Target 3 OS.
  11. Looking for rubber advice for Yinhe pro 01

    I have a Jupiter 3 38º on the FH and a Loki GTX Pro boosted on the BH with my Pro 01.
  12. Loki W81?

    I'll try that soon. 1
  13. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Global Sport Store also sent me a picture, whereas I only asked them to check that the right one was sent :
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Pretty nice. But my tests revealed that I'm better with tensor on the backhand. So no Chinese rubber for me on the BH.
  15. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I count 3. Schrodinger, you and myself.
  16. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Oh, and a so-called specialist in chinese equipment told me that no one in China was using Yinhe, Loki or anything else different from Hurricane 3. I know it's false, but are there some market share numbers ?
  17. How to measure blade frequency?

    Those are my blades. I have a lot of Long 5 style blades ! I did not test enough the 729 King and the Loki K3 to have an opinion. Stuor Harimoto would deserve another try with my favorite rubbers, it was already quite nice with a Moon 12 on the FH. I'll test that maybe during winter break. Pro...
  18. How to measure blade frequency?

    Stuor Long V is 1400+ and is not a brick. And is slower than the Pro 01. You have to measure without the rubbers by the way.
Top