Search results

  1. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I ordered on HWSPORT CHOICE Store , which is a different store than HWSport. I will have a refund, but it makes me lose time, and you know how we are, us EJ !
  2. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    The vendor sent the Outer w81 instead of the Inner. Test will be delayed by at least one week. I'm waiting for the 11.11 to arrive, w81 will be 46€ on this shop : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005007842661638.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.7003378dFj0ogd&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2fra
  3. Carbon inner blades advice

    Yinhe Pro 05, DHS Fang Bo B2, Stuor Long 5 for mid range price blades. For low prices, Sanwei CC unbeatable.
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Every rubber choice is player dependant. Even two similar players will have different feelings and will prefer such or such rubber. We all agree that all Loki rubbers are very good. I don't think anyone would make a big mistake if he takes LAC, LAA, R7 or R9. Even Telson is very good, although...
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I don't boost my FH rubbers, no need. Arthur China is perfect for me as it is. Rxton 9 will be home today, I'll test it on Monday.
  6. Counterloop practice

    Like Amazyde says, you're blocking very passively and you step backwards almost all the time. You're playing like it was too risky to play forward with your body.
  7. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I'm surprised you were never tempted to test the Yinhe 13s I'm very tempted myself.
  8. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    No interesting prices for now, Loki w81 is more expensive than last week.
  9. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    You did not even read my first post. I told that, even if the circumstances were different (winning big for one, losing big for the other), I found the aftermath similar.
  10. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    It's as big a deal as becoming n°1. Please stop splitting hairs. It reminds me of Thiem aftermath, period, you have no ground to tell me how I feel about someone.
  11. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Thiem admitted himself that winning one slam was the goal of its career. After that, he felt hollow, and did not find enough motivation.
  12. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    I mistaken the WC and the WTT Final Cup, my bad. For the rest, it does not invalidate what I said. WCQ situation reminds me of Thiem's situation. Thiem winning 1 grand slam is not a big thing, he won less than Murray, Wawrinka, Alcaraz,... Like you said yourself :
  13. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    He was n°1, won WTT Champions, WTT Finals, World Cup. The analogy is not between the trophy shelves, but between the aftermath of a big event in their career.
  14. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    It looks like Thiem, with different circumstances. Thiem lost his fighting spirit when he won US Open. Goal of its life, no need to fight anymore, he never reached the top again.
  15. Strategy against this player

    Your pushes are too long and high, and not enough backspin. Your FH blocks are done with the racquet too high. You step backwards too many times. With all this, you play the perfect victim for your opponent. You send him easy balls to play, you step back, you're totally inactive, and you undergo...
  16. Rxton 7 vs Arthur China

    You don't need a faster rubber at your level (like I don't need something faster). Your technique will make you shoot winners more than the rubbers. Take 2 hours with a private coach and you'll have an incredible FH.
  17. Rxton 7 vs Arthur China

    Don't boost, you don't need to.
  18. Counterloop practice

    Unsolicited opinion on the video : you play too often like a "victim". You push long and high (None of your serve return is short), you step back from the table and you let your opponent do whatever he wants. It could be okay if your game was to counter back, but you oppose your racquet...
  19. Counterloop practice

    It can be practiced, not for application during games, but to develop sense of timing, work the hand out, improve the small footwork,... Yesterday, we worked for 30 minutes the same thing but for BH. No one in my club does that in a game (except me because it's the way my coach trained me when...
Top