Search results

  1. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    On a French forum, someone was looking for an inner blade. I proposed the classic 05, Fang Bo B2 and others. People despised them, ''if it's 50€, it must be crap, Butterfly 180€ blades are worth it because of the quality control making them steady models after models''. ''Have you tried the...
  2. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I don't have the 729 Yellow Advance. I have the blue but never tried yet. DHS Long 5 is Arylate Carbon, ALC. I don't know which one is stiffer. You can see the differences here : https://www.sdcttblades.com/materials/fibers
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Pro 05 is great. It's my definitive choice as a blade for this year. I love its control compared to the Pro 01. Fang Bo B2 is almost identical, but the handle is too thin for me.
  4. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Yellow is Aramid (i.e. Kevlar), and is often called KLC (like on the Pro 05, or the 729 Yellow advance). The blue is Arylate, often called ALC.
  5. Xuperman Powerplay-x: A Rubber by Xu Xin

    The X-AR mentioned on the previous page.
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Because of its success on this forum 😁
  7. Xuperman Powerplay-x: A Rubber by Xu Xin

    Is the blade available on AliExpress ? I can't find it.
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It's TackyRubber channel. It's a French player. I play better than him and I can't judge rubbers as accurately as that, the notation is bullshit. And the notes take the price into account, hence the D09c and H3 so 'low'. His favorite rubber is the Gewo Codexx by the way. But stop talking of...
  9. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    It might take a while before being delivered, given the amount of order there must have been.
  10. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I ordered many things that are not sport related (4D laser for DIY, funny lamp for my office, lamps for closets, ..). Sport related, Loki w81, T3 w81, Lining bádminton shoes, Hoka Bondi 8, On Cloudmonster (for those last 2, given the price, it must be copies, and if so, I'll send them back), an...
  11. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I ordered the w81, specifying the vendor to check if the right one was sent. I also ordered a T3 w81, I was curious about it.
  12. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    You have to make the biggest order possible to get the biggest coupon. I had -60€ for my 360€ order.
  13. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Don't boost and you'll get a consistent rubber.
  14. Donic Waldner Senso Carbon replacement?

    Senso Carbon is available in France : https://www.wsport.com/catalogue/?todo=aff_items&grp=100746 And on Amazon : carbone https://amzn.eu/d/c3i6F49
  15. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I have to check, but I think it's the same size. And both handle are the same. Thicker than most handles, but finally I like it
  16. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    1800 USATT is too low to be limited by the blade. So many technical weaknesses that paying 2 or 3 private lessons with a coach would be way more effective than paying the golden vis.
  17. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Frankly it's hard to answer since I don't have the same rubbers on it. I just feel it's faster. Its frequency is 1371Hz against 1336Hz from both my 05, so it must be close in term of stiffness. The 01 is the blade I would play if I was way better ranked, like near the Nº1000 French.
  18. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I have Pro 01 and Pro 05. Pro 01 is faster and suits a very active play style, more agressive than what I play. And you plays more passively than me. Inner carbon is what would suit you best.
  19. Carbon inner blades advice

    Which brand is F3 Pro ?
Top