Search results

  1. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Looks thinner than HL5X, no?
  2. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I'm afraid of that. I don't like the handle of Kirin k5 K6 and Rxton 9 blades. W81 has the same? I can't be sure according to the photos.
  3. What Spin is this serve?

    First ones are kicked serves like in tennis.
  4. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    729 802-40. I loved playing with it for fun. But I miss spin too much.
  5. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Yes, probably a Loki W81 if it comes under 50€. LAC for it, and for the BH, I have a ton of red rubbers home already.
  6. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    No Rxton 7 neither Telson 100? I'm surprised.
  7. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    You would love the Sanwei CC then.
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    2nd session with Telson 100, and same conclusion. It's incredible at mid distance, but the arc and the bounce are too low for BH punches on not-very-lively-opponent-balls. I think Rxton 7 suits my play style and technique better, because I play close to the table. But Telson is very very nice to...
  9. Battle of the best FH rubbers

    I prefer Arthur China over Bid Dipper.
  10. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I know, that's why it's so risky to ask someone's opinion about a rubber.
  11. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I feel the exact opposite.
  12. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Thanks. Honestly, how can we know that all Stuor blades are not the same ? There are plenty of Limba/Ayous/Carbon/Ayous models. We can't tell the difference. How's this blade is different from Harimoto ZLC clone ?
  13. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I'd say Sanwei Vita or Loki W81 for inners. I'm curious about the Stuor wolf blades that are 50$. Yinhe Pro 03 is interesting. Which model is the Apolonia clone?
  14. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    You should have made the irony more obvious in the first post, I got it just now 😁
  15. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    2440 in June 2021, you're a joke.
  16. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I did not try the purple sponge. Red sponge was tested only for 2 minutes, 6 months before Battle 3, so I can't answer.
  17. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Bloom Power was too stiff for me. And from my measurement, it's 5 to 6° harder than my different Arthur China, so it's not surprising to feel that. And then, I can't find it boucy. BUT, I ordered another one, with a purple sponge, which surprised me since the first one had a red sponge. I need...
  18. blade and rubber recommendation

    With spin, you'll lose your control, so less decent chopping. There is not equipment that has only benefits and no cons. Anyway, if you want more speed, use the same rubber but with thicker sponge. Rakza Z is supposed to be pretty fast, no?
  19. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I edited my post, I wrote FH instead of BH and added the ones I tried yesterday. I'm still waiting for Mantra Pro M, Target National Medium and soft, and I'll try Codexx that I already have.
  20. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Friend 2 was already 2400 before having a golden vis. Friend 1 rating history is not available. So finally, there is no correlation between ranking and Golden Vis for any of you example. That's even more ridiculous than I thought in the first place.
Top