Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    You must hit way stronger than. I'm glad I'm just a semi hobby player :LOL:
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    None of my Arthur China bubbled. One is glued since April, heavily played and still no bubble.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I'm keeping it and will try it next thursday, I'm on a trip until then.
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    The vendor told me that it was just a different packaging. I wonder if Loki will answer my email. Why bothering with a packaging that is not even in the catalogue ?
  5. Looking for a Budget-Friendly Replacement for Yinhe V-14

    It does not link directly to the item page ?
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Thank you so much for providing so much information.
  7. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    What's the fucking fuck : Compared to the usual Arthur China : I ordered the usual Arthur China. I never saw this packaging before. I wrote directly to Loki to know more about this. Edit : I need to improve my close up pictures...
  8. Battle of the best FH rubbers

    My bad, I mistaken the blade and the FH rubber 🤦‍♂️
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I did not find it hard to use, at the contrary. It's a way slower blade than the Pro 01 or the Stuor Hinoki I have. It's close to the Stuor Long V I've been using for 6 months now, maybe with even more control. I'm not a semi pro, that's why I prefer the 05 to the 01 (which would be a great...
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It's not a matter of technique. I have the best BH of my club. But it's a matter of playing style, and what I want to put the emphasis on : dynamism or control ? I feel good on the BH with almost anything, with chinese rubbers I can do things I can't do with tensor, and vice versa/the other way...
  11. Battle of the best FH rubbers

    Why is your own rubber not in the list ? Why none of those is your FH rubber ? Arthur China is the best for my taste, technique and play style.
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Waiting for the Rxton VII to arrive, I tested the Arthur China on my backhand for the first time yesterday, on the Yinhe 05. It gives nice control, but it requires to block spin everything to have speed. I'm really hesitant for my BH rubber this year. Either I stay with tensor : - Nexxus 38°*...
  13. Tenergy 05 Hard vs Dignics 80 for forehand

    If D80 is fantastic, why would you change ? :unsure:
  14. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Dan was nº50 in UK. Your friends should be pro then.
  15. Difference in Loki Pro Rubbers

    Arthur China is my weapon of choice for my FH. I won't say it's the best rubber ever, because it's subjective, but it's my favorite to play with right now. I tested briefly the Rxton 9, it does not deserve that I spend time and money to dig deeper. I did not feel it was less good either, just...
  16. Difference in Loki Pro Rubbers

    There's no reason that Rxton VII has a better topsheet than the 9. The main difference will the softer sponge for the VII. Topsheet will be the one of Arthur Asia, or maybe Arthur China, which is not supposed to be better than Rxton 9 (but I did not notice any difference during my bried test of...
  17. What is your opinion about using this setup as a 7 month player?

    Max thickness is a bad choice, take 1.8 or 2.0mm.
  18. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    I wonder how this review can be relevant when you argue an Outer ALC with Koto top layer is comparable with a Inner ALC with Limba top layer.
Top