Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I stated that I was using it with the 37º for my BH. Anyway, you can't never trust anyone's opinion because the difference of skills, technique, feeling, preferences,... and the pure subjectivity of the opinion makes it hard to really judge. For exemple, Tensorbackhand states that Aurora Max...
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    So you tested the black Rxton 7 with blue sponge, right? I guess it's normal you don't have the same opinion than me.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    37º Red indeed. The arc is high on soft brush, I never had difficulty to play over the net. It's quite responsive. More responsive than the Jupiter 3 37º I tried. Maybe this one deserve another try, but I think I'm going where I want to be with the Rxton 7. That's not what I mean. It's softer...
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    2nd training with the Rxton 7. I like it a lot. It has the same 'click' than the Arthur China, the same feeling but bouncier. I lack very good opponents to test my limits with it, so it's hard to be definitive about it, but I think it will be my BH for the season. I don't even want to try...
  5. Looking for a Budget-Friendly Replacement for Yinhe V-14

    My experience with outer and inner is that Outer are faster, whatever the situation. My physics studies are 20 years far away, so I can't calculate anything trying to figure some scientific conclusion. So my opinion is as worthy as yours and vice versa.
  6. Looking for a Budget-Friendly Replacement for Yinhe V-14

    My Pro 01 is way faster than my Pro 05, it makes sense : Koto + outer carbon + Kiri core is supposed to be faster than Limba + Inner carbon + Ayous core. So unless I don't have the same definition of punch than you, I think you're biased.
  7. Should ittf take additional measures to slow the game down?

    ITF/ATP slowed tennis a lot by changing the sufaces, and is now complaining about games duration. There is no other game style than defense and passing. The quality of accuracy and speed, and risks taking, is not valued anymore and only stamina makes a difference. Do we want ping pong take the...
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Boosting Rxton 7 is not mandatory at all. It would made it lose one of its pros against the ESN rubbers, its control.
  9. What glue's are you guys using.

    Sueke nº2. Quickly dry, easy to remove on most sponges, can glue almost 30 rubbers with one flask.
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    On the 3rd picture, it's a Arthur China on the black side.
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Yes, it's the 37º. I think that 39 or 40º would be pretty close from Arthur China.
  12. Best budget rubber for BH?

    Loki Rxton VII have been my favorite low budget rubber for BH. Volant Phoenix 2 was nice too, but lacked power for quick flat strokes, and it's capabilities for blocking are insane.
  13. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    My assumption is that it's the same topsheet than Arthur China or Arthur Asia.
  14. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Rxton VII test tonight. Not the best opposition to test my limits with it, but still helpful to evaluate if it's a potentiel contender for my backhand. It's glued on my Yinhe Pro 05, unboosted. Measured at 45º Shore-C. I really liked it. It's bouncier than Arthur China, Arthur Asia, Volant...
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    A lot of backhand tests. Rxton VII on the Yinhe 05, Hurricane 9 on Stuor Long V, Codexx on Fang Bo B2. Goldarc 8 50º I don't know yet.
  16. Heming Hu, 2xOlympian (Rio and Tokyo) in Table Tennis here to help your game and personal struggles in the game

    I'd like to be the best I can be, improving my main weaknesses. What's stopping me is : - No training at all from 2000 to last year - 40+ yo, training is not as efficient as when I was a kid - No racquet touched between 2010 and 2023
  17. Advice for my terrible receive

    I did not read everything so maybe someone else already told this : you should aim at the ball with your left hand.
  18. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I received another LAC 1 week ago and it had the usual package.
Top