Search results

  1. Thin topsheet thick sponge rubber

    Hi citizens of TTD, I wish to find out what rubber in the market has: 1. Thin Topsheet 2. Thick sponge 3. Super bouncy / trampolinish / catapulty say similar to Donic Bluestorm Z series.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sometimes I surprised myself when I do power hit against backspin ball and the ball goes over at speed of Mach 2.5. Sometimes I surprised myself when I do power hit against backspin ball and the ball goes into the net at at speed of Mach 2.5. Then I thought to myself, what is the difference...
  3. Wanted: Hinoki & One-ply users to play test new blades

    one ply blade old and out-dated? Hold my beer Bob.
  4. Video Footage Safe Thread

    America's Got Talent kind of thing. Carl is the equivalent to Simon Cowell.
  5. Some of my today training footage

    darn it JJ & NDH for being a voice of moderation. I was just heating up some popcorn with extra caramel and pouring myself a Root beer!
  6. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05

    Difference btw D & T. D05 FH T05 BH end of story. Can we all agree on this?
  7. 2.1 or 1.9mm on T05H (FH) and D05 (BH)

    Welcome to the Butterfly family. Go max or go home! Huurah!
  8. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05

    Up to a while ago, I could not enjoy playing T05. Now I can enjoy T05 and love it. I suppose when one matures in techniques then one can enjoy D05. It is just a phase all learning / developing players need to go through. Patience.
  9. Some of my today training footage

    wait! what currency are we talking about now! USD? Euro?
  10. Some of my today training footage

    I realised that you top spin the ball slighty later. On the contrary I tend to rush in to smash. Your YT vid has given me the insight I need to try to topspin instead of smash. Perhaps I should emulate your timing, that is to say, delay my ball contact rather than earlier.
  11. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05

    D05 for FH, T05 for BH. Will D05 be super trampolinish like MXP, the be all and end all of ESN bounciness.
  12. what type of backhand?

    Dang it! I am such a duffus! When only having a hammer as the only tool in the toolbox, all problems seem like the same. I recalled when I have just learned something uber cool like this counter-topspin technique, I was like a little kid first time having ice-cream inside an ice-cream...
  13. Some of my today training footage

    Golly! You do spin so well. VERY NICE! VERY NICE INDEED! I am refering to YT video No. 2 I would just have the tendency to smash it rather than take time to topspin.
  14. what type of backhand?

    a working coach is truly a working coach. You are able to describe the stroke in such clear and concise context. I too have been drilled by my coach on this type of BH. He wants me to play like a little girl, now I have a girlie BH 😜 This type of BH has a flaw indeed as I found out myself...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Last couple of weeks I have managed to beat several higher level players. How is this possible? To my own analysis they are due to these factors: 1. Unlocked SKILL: PIVOT: Pivot is the ability of the player to turn the body at BH corner to play a FH drive instead of the usual BH drive / block...
  16. what type of backhand?

    反 手 前 衝 = Backhand drive. The movement is forward going, there is spin involved due to wrist flicking motion like throwing a frisbee. 挑 球 / Tiao qiu = the google translate as pick the ball but it is such a wrong translation. What I want to mean is slow and spinny topspin aka open-ups. The...
  17. What song are u listening to now?

    Very catchy tune that is having heavy rotation in my local English speaking radio channel.
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    NL, You really know you stuff and this is exactly those lefties I faced bully me, using this exact method / tactic. I lost to a pen-hold lefties in a previous tourney and it was so darn frustrating as I have no effective counter to his tactic. In my club there is another two lefties and they...
Top