Search results

  1. What song are u listening to now?

    No friend no. Too busy playing 乒乓球.
  2. EmRatThich says learn w/Max thickness, fast rubber?

    Don't be so hard on BB. He is probably an adopted child and brought up by Asian parents.
  3. what type of backhand?

    Bak to han du rai e bo
  4. what type of backhand?

    BH duraibo ( バックハンドドライブ )
  5. How much the blade determines your control, speed, spin?

    The answer to the above question as well as to life, the universe and everything is: 42% p/s As one forumer used to say, " Humans are not calibrated machine! "
  6. Can anyone share experience using the GEWO Holz Aruna Hinoki Carbon OFF?

    I am curious how diff is a seven ply hinoki versus a thick one ply feels. Anyone here can share their experience?
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The player with the shakehand did not utilise the greatest weapon a shakehand can offer: BH loop / topspin. He is playing as though he is using a penhold
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    As for this flat hitting thingy; when GM mention he heard from a local coach that you don't need loop until you reach 2,000 has really pique my interest. Maybe there is a salvation for the likes of me...
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    l LOL! You wanna be Saitama of ( ワンパンマン / One Punch Man ). Cool man, cool!
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Wow! Carl understand my local lingua-franca. Way to go Carl! Woo Hoo!!! Anyway, this 反手 製造 機會• 正 手 搶攻 攞 分數 concept I knew a while back as theory. It is only very recently I am able to employ during match play regularly. BTW, my FH is still very much flat. Actually not flat as in flat flat but...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    反手制造机会·正手抢攻拿分数 Those who understand, just smile ☺️
  12. Some of my today training footage

    GM, Just wanna shout out to your Prez, he's the most badazz dude of this decade. R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
  13. Some of my today training footage

    Because we're all one happy global village, one global family...
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I want to add, I have tried BTY Innerforce as well but it felt duller and not as lively as Viscaria. I have also tried my friend's Zhang Jike Super ZLC and it was also amazing. I guess I am those that prefer a livelier feeling where the carbon is more closer to the outwards later.
  15. Some of my today training footage

    JJ, I have to translate the conversation from my local language to English, it may lead to mistranslation. I will say in my local language, the conversation is much less wordy / long-winded / 囉唆. @ GM, Thanks for the offer to coach me over the internet. Unfortunately I learn poorly from...
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I had played with a Viscaria for like a best of seven games where I borrowed it from a friend. This was like half a year ago. Until today that amazing feeling is still etched into my memory. That blade was using Donic Bluefire M1 for FH but I have forgotten what was the BH rubber. That is why...
  17. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Dignics seems to be the de-rigeur / en-vogue rubber now. Many people I know, from my TT club to TTD forum are enamored with Dignics. Compared with say Andro's Rasenter EC it is met with ....... golden silence. Come and go affair. My club mate is like Andro who?
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Vin Diesel / Dominic Toretto will be very proud of you. Don't give up on this too quickly, it will take some time to tame.
  19. Some of my today training footage

    GM, This part that I bolded, " Other coaches talking that if you not started from the childhood - you should play flat until you came to about 2000 usatt " This statement is so unusual. It is against conventional wisdom. But I find it an extremely interesting concept. GM, if you have a...
  20. Ma Jinbao vs Kanamitsu

    I wonder what does the player in blue T-shirt is using? The sound from his hitting is very woody, can hear the wood sound.
Top