Search results

  1. What does Rakza 7 play like?

    Rakza 7 is an everything, everywhere all at once rubber. Or to put it plainly, a middle of everything rubber. It is an all rounder, it does a little bit of everything. Nothing in particular it excel nor anything in particular it is does badly. Some like it for what it is, others find it boring...
  2. What’s NOT good with Rozena?

    In the eyes of other TT enthusiast: 1. Rozena user 2. Tenergy user 3. Dignics user
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    Nah! To be fair, Ma Long is on GOD MODE right now. Anyone playing against him is gunna be looking like an amateur.
  4. Is the blade too damaged?

    Just get a new blade. The surface is uneven already. Next blade you purchase, inform the seller to apply a layer of sealant. Pay him even if you must to avoid this same problem.
  5. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    Personally I would love to watch Ma Long ( at his peak ) goes against Aruna ( also at his peak ) and we may just have the chance tomorrow. Best Asian style FH vs Most powerful Non-Asian style FH. What a treat. My prediction for MS F is WCQ vs ML with ML taking the game 4-2 / 4-1.
  6. Which Butterfly Blade for Offensive Play with Rozena

    Or you could have spend the money to hire a coach... seems to be a better return on investment for me.
  7. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    What did Aruna smoke / eat / drink before the match with T. Harimoto? I want one of those as well... Best Non Chinese style FH vs Best BH in the biz Awesome!!!
  8. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Does these two meet the criteria of a classic 3rd ball attack?
  9. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I looked at your video and compared to mine and I realised the one thing I did not do when looping underspin ball is to get low and swing up. I was using my arm 100% and this is where I meet with failure. I competely forget my lower part of the body.
  10. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    I have watched Alexis Lebrun vs Aruna @ WS R32, I noticed this trend. I was not sure and perhaps I think it is a fluke. Now I will share my observation, empirically of course: 1. Youngster play-style always go for speed & power ( modern TT strategy ). There is a more emphasis on power and speed...
  11. Which Butterfly Blade for Offensive Play with Rozena

    Falcima Korbel Primorac SK7 Timo Innerforce is also good.
  12. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    When he does not choke he got hope. If he chokes, he plays like a dope.
  13. Sample Time

    What does Euro Friendly rubber mean?
  14. Why does it seem like I play to the level of my opponent?

    Yes! Yes! Yes! I concur. I am a victim of weak noodle arms stroke. Aunties and their weak puny no spin returns. I hate them! Hate them to bits. Weak noodle arms aunties should be made to play amongst themselves and not bother us regular folks.
  15. Sample Time

    Are these rubbers for your own use or are they for your team use? No ESN / Tensor / Spring sponge rubbers? We're not gonna be friends.
  16. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    Ding Ning once famously tried that; it was not so smooth. Let's just say, let her speak in her native language and let the interpreter do his / her job. Everyone is happier for it. Let those professional players concentrate on playing spectacular table-tennis for our enjoyment and let the...
  17. Should Ruwen Filus be penalised and suspended?!

    There is a traffic light. It turns red. You decide to run through it. You had a near miss with another vehicle but nothing serious happens. It was caught on camera. You were issued a fine. You pay for it. End of story. Any other discussion about the morality / ethics / sportsmanship / driving...
  18. Why does it seem like I play to the level of my opponent?

    This does not work when beer and pizza is at stake.. or in my context, ginger chai with roti prata ( flat bread with curry )
  19. What's wrong with coach Ma Lin ?

    For each loss, Ma Lin the coach must produce a 5,000 word dissertation for TT committee / peer review. He has to produce like four or five dissertation for now. Not in the most enjoyable position is he?
  20. Video Footage Safe Thread

    1. I know very well to suddenly rewrite my play-book is not gunna happen overnight. But I shall persevere. 2. I hope to be able to show you guys a new me in a month's time and not 6 mths, coz, I'm feelin lucky. 3. Coincidently my next tourney is on the 3rd weekend of April, so I have about...
Top