Search results

  1. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I am confuse on this post. To center or not to center? This is the question.
  2. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    ML vs LSD LOL
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    Isaac Quek of Singapore ( 16 y/o, WR #242 ) defeated Matthias Falck in R32 to move to R16 in MS. He defeated India's MS Top Player Achanta in R64.
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    Suthasini of Thailand just defeated Hina Hayata to book her place in WS R16.
  5. What rubbers are faster than Evolution MXP?

    No, my friend. I am still undecided but probably will stay with MXP regular for now. I think it is good enough for me at my current level. I shall not over-step my ability for the time-being.
  6. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Nice! NDH, You always come to the rescue of a brother in trouble. This match was not an important match but merely an interclub friendlies with more of a social event flavour really. What was actually at stake was Beer and Chicken Curry with rice and bragging rights. My train of thoughts...
  7. Video Footage Safe Thread

    1. Lim Gaoyan, Dimitri Ovtcharov and Gozo. They all have something in common. What is that? They all have experience CHOKING MOMENT! 2.LGY famously was up 3-0 againts T. Harimoto but lost 3-4 instead ( WTT Budapest 2022 ). Dima choked with a 2-0 lead againt S. Togami in WTT Singapore Smash 2023...
  8. Should Ruwen Filus be penalised and suspended?!

    what does ITTF rule book says? What are the penalty provided as per ITTF rule book? Just follow that.
  9. What sports shirt do you guys wear?

    Its Donic Tees for me. It has a +3 Str and One Additional Feature: Power Shot: Add 1d8+ to speed of ball.
  10. Dimitrij Ovtcharov's backspin serve is so crazy!

    This video makes me just want to go play with sand-paper bat or pick up pickleball instead... :cry:
  11. History in the making: Donic blade carrying a Malaysian TT player name

    It seems his blade prior to this is the Donic Ultra Dyjas Power ( a seven ply all wood ). I hazard a guess he doen not want to deviate too much from his current set-up.
  12. Tips to improve backhand

    1. Maintain Half squat 2. Butt out 3. Stomach in 4. Bat angle closed 5. Throw the bat out like how you would throw our a frisbee.
  13. Rubber Recommendations

    H3, NeoH3 for pro athletics or amateurs who are into self torture. For the rest of us regular folks, thank god for ESN. Best thing since white bread.
  14. I lost my spark for playing TT

    Duke & Next, I suggest yountwo go and private message each other if you want to talk about WAGS ( Wives & Girlfriends ) stuff. Too much off-topic already. Let's focus of Spin, spin and more spin, or perhaps about rubbers and blades ( EJ'ing are welcomed ;) )
  15. I lost my spark for playing TT

    D05 if you like spinny loopy loopsie stroke. D64 if you are those who wants it fast & furious and always in a hurry to finish the game to go get some fries, coke & BigMac at McD across the road where you play. D80 if you are undecided, unsure, want to play safe both ways which makes you an...
  16. Backhand rubbers? Is d09c too much for a beginner-intermediate player?

    I like being da Badazz BOSS. I luv the sound of it. I'm gunna be spinning like DA BOSS going forth!
  17. GEWO Nexxus series

    MXP MXP MXP FTW!
  18. GEWO Nexxus series

    D05 if you love spinny spinny loopy loops. D64 if you are those who do not want to waste time but prefers a shot one kill personality. ( Yay! my kind of personality ) D80 if you are undecided or a someone with split personality.
  19. Backhand rubbers? Is d09c too much for a beginner-intermediate player?

    This sentence really piqued my interest. And why do I say so? Here's the thing. 1. In my mental picture, I have envisioned myself to be a Euro styled two wing looper or at least that is the direction I want to head towards. Maybe it looks cool to me, maybe I am a show-man, I don't know... 2...
Top