Search results

  1. Do any pro players out there use one ply blades?

    Coach Tony, "Too one dimensional." Can you pls elaborate on this? What do you mean? Thank you and much appreciated.
  2. Are the rest of the World catching China?

    A long time ago, there is this nice rivalry and also nice conversation opener that is Euro style versus Chinese style. Nowadays, with more and more players around the world training like the Chinese and having Chinese Coaches and whatsnot, we are back to talking about weather and that sort of...
  3. Not again about boosting please

    Yes it exist! And the product is FZD Super ZLC with Dignics on both side. Gozo: Shamefully a Butterfly fanboy since 2022
  4. Donic Bluefire M1, Bluegrip C1 and C2

    It appears from the video: C2 is Donics' attempt at creating a clone of Dignics 09C.
  5. Long Pips plus Anti User = nightmare opponent

    The score-keeper looked kind of bored.
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just emailed my participation form and payment to play in real tournament. It will be in a month's time ( 05.02.23 ) and I have to travel to a neighbouring state / county to play ( one hour drive ) Definition of real tournament: Proper Umpire / Referee and prize money is involved...
  7. Fast rubber on fast blade

    Since you said he can handle the speed, it should not be a problem. I used MX-P on my 10.5mm One Ply Hinoki Blade for one year. Some people called me crazy for using such over-powered combo. Nonetheless, I love MX-P especially its above average trampoline effect. Of all the attributes of MX-P...
  8. Do any pro players out there use one ply blades?

    Ghost, Phantom & Maybach. You'll never see these vehicle used by professional drivers in their professional setting. These vehicles belong inside a nice garage, valet parked and chauffeured driven. It is not for the likes of Colin Mcrae nor for the likes of Mika Hakkinen. Similarly a One Ply...
  9. Am I getting too old to be a defender?

    Recently I have a long pips OX chopper switched to become a long-pips blocker citing lack of mobility as age catching up as his main reason for changing his play style.
  10. Who invented Ping Pong?

    US of A already has basketball, baseball and American Football. Don't be greedy....😜
  11. Starting my Round Robin journey to improve my rating

    I did experience mild tennis elbow syndrome a week ago when I played four days back to back with two hours session each day. After not playing for a few days, the problem resolved itself spontaneously without any physio nor medication. I guess it is just your body telling you it need to rest.
  12. Training vs Tournament ?

    Viktor, Love your long fast serve. Luv it!
  13. Flat hitter

    Once upon a time, when I was a noob still finding what style suits me. I too thought like this, what if I were to put a short-pips on FH and smash my way to victory? At around that time, Matthias Falck just defeated Ma Long in a ITTF ranked match. Come on! Matthias "the Short-Pip Wunderkidz"...
  14. Starting my Round Robin journey to improve my rating

    So what set-up are you using out of the so many that you have?
  15. Who invented Ping Pong?

    In my country, badminton is the de-facto National Sport. Kids & adults play it Irregardless of income level, status or creed. You will see kids from high end residential enclave play it as well as kids from the poorest villages far away from the capital, at the very far corner of my country...
  16. DHS W968 review

    I wish to add my input for posterity. I own a DHS LongV FL shakehand. To me, and I don't know why, this blade makes you want to play FH looping. It could be the handle its ergonomics perhaps. I don't know the exact science. I suppose if you are a FH dominant looper, this is the blade for you.
  17. Weak FH , good FH rubbers. Any advice ?

    I suspect, I speculate, I hypothesize, if one still maintain Mark V is still fast enough, the clubs are mainly made up of geriatrics. 😁
  18. Weak FH , good FH rubbers. Any advice ?

    Rakza7, Palio AK whatchamacallit, this and that... It does not matter when after a while you progress and start to play in your club friendlies, then progress to local leagues and so on and so forth: You will eventually use Tenergy / Dignics. As they say, all road leads to Rome. In similar...
  19. Anybody else's rubber struggling with the humidity?

    If I have a chance to play at your area, will I suddenly become master of spin?
Top