Search results

  1. looking for the best china rubber for flick

    My bad my bad, I bought the neo version... just recheck my old packaging and it is the neo version. Sorry!
  2. Viscaria Super ALC release!

    Darn it! Why not just market it as Fan Zhendong "The Beast" Viscaria Super Awesome ALC. If they do that, just take my money already!
  3. looking for the best china rubber for flick

    My point is not Dignics per-se, my point is FZD uses tensor / spring-sponge / catapult type Euro rubber vis-a-vis ML using tacky non-tensor rubber. The BH response is different accordingly.
  4. Advice on 3rd ball

    High ball with back spin: Just smash it. It is OK, nowadays with gigantuan 40++ ball you can do it.
  5. looking for the best china rubber for flick

    You are just trying to make your life miserable aren't you? OK, my opening phrase got your attention eh? Consider it as read-bait, he he he... 😜 Back to serious TT talk: Let us consider these two, arguably the top dog of TT; namely Ma Long & FZD. ML uses 37 degree DHS NH3 whereas FZD uses...
  6. Frustrated & Confused

    Well said my friend, well said! I never thought or experience first hand until now. Our body is like pre-program to save time and free up memory. The muscle memory kicks in during match play. My body moves automatically. Therefore when a new tactic is used, and muscle memory hasn't been...
  7. Looking for my next bh rubber

    Yasaka Mark V or Joola Zack 😁 Guarantee + Confirm will not catapult away. These are truly lazy rubbers.
  8. similar rubber to skyline 2 neo who dont need boost

    Falco brand, Yes it is Prov version. Got it a discount during sale time.
  9. BH rubber advice?

    I wish to add a less mentioned alternative: Yasaka Mark V for BH. This rubber is suitable for those with weak BH who cannot BH topspin effectively and only wished to push safely or block passively, then this rubber is a good choice for passive safe return. Suitable for beginner. It allows one...
  10. similar rubber to skyline 2 neo who dont need boost

    I have experimented with Skyline 2 ( non neo version ) and played three session of three hours each unboosted ( making total nine hours of play ). Without boosting, the rubber is dead. You can still topspin but the spin is weak and not spinny making opponent to counter-topspin a breeze. It is...
  11. Frustrated & Confused

    So this dropping of level once one undergo formal coaching sound so counter-intuitive. It gets worse initially. I mean if someone who does not have access to experience players for advise; he may have been really demotivated like me and very likely stop taking lesson. This is scary thoughts.
  12. Frustrated & Confused

    It seems I have a similar play style like you, NDH. I rely mostly on my FH to attack while my BH is mainly pushes + blocks and used as set-ups for my FH. One of the drills the my coach is making me do is as follows: 1) I must serve a underspin to his BH side which he will push back to my BH...
  13. Frustrated & Confused

    Yeah, you are right, I am trying to open up with my BH with chiquita ala FZD'esque instead of my usual safe pushes. But this is what I am told to do in my drills.
  14. Frustrated & Confused

    Thank you all for your wonderful feedback to a forumer who is overwhelmed with doubt. You guys step up to assist. After some pondering, I think my problem as follows: My ego part is telling me, hey Gozo, you have beaten this dude before. You should repeat this again easily. My logic part then...
  15. Frustrated & Confused

    A lot of Golden advises here. I am at work now and will read through these superb advises tonight when I am more free. Thank you all in advance, friends.
  16. Frustrated & Confused

    Hi everyone and Happy New Year, As a new year reso, I wanted to better my TT and up my game to take on my club Tier 1 players. Hence I sign up with a coach one on one lessons. This coming weekend will be my sixth lesson. I am doing well in my coaching lesson. The coach goes through the usual...
  17. Controlling EJ

    Utilise that fund to pay for private one to one coaching lesson. I am not kidding nor trolling you. This is the one and only cure for your EJ.
  18. Stiga clipper wood vs Stiga carbonado 45

    Can you tell me more about Korbel why you like it? This blade has been on my mind a lot lately.
  19. fh rubber reccomendation

    Stick with H3 on FH. It is rare to hear it having bottoming out issue. H3 comes in 37, 38, 39, 40 up to 41, 42 degree or hardness to cater to needs as you progress.
  20. Frictionless Anti players

    I am private person. Nonetheless I did Private Message one of those goodfellers that Carl approved to comment on video from another thread and we did have some conversation. ( I have even send him the aforementioned video for his viewing ) I was standing on the abyss, staring down the dark...
Top