Search results

  1. Video Footage Safe Thread

    After six pages of this thread, I feel safe enough to post my training video. You guys & gals have been playing nice so far: First vid is a standard FH loop against backspin ( Multiball training ) Second video is BH opening up against backspin serve then random drive / smash whatever. As for...
  2. Interesting experience with Bluefire...

    ITTF is beholden to those big corporate sponsors. Do you think ITTF will play the role of a policeman and force their generous sponsors to spend more money to standardise the hardness rating and in the process cure many amateurs of their EJ'ing disease? I think not!
  3. Why is trampoline effect better than catapult effect?

    Now that you mentioned it, I understand better. Catapult has a more warrior like sentiment, more manly kind of connotation. Whereas the word trampoline sounds like something related to a circus or kiddie ride or a girly contraption, 😂
  4. Why is trampoline effect better than catapult effect?

    Let me try: Catapult means a force pushing the object forward or away from the reference point. Thinking more like shooting away. Trampoline is the rebound effect of an object away from a bouncy surface. Thinking more like ricocheting off a surface.
  5. Interesting experience with Bluefire...

    BF M2 is a good candidate for BH use. However, one of the pro level player in my country said he uses the M1 version for BH. I personally have not used BF M2 on my BH, but on paper, it should be quite similar to Rakza 7. Price wise, M2 & R7 is very similar, hence there is no advantage one over...
  6. Interesting experience with Bluefire...

    I am a Bluefire M1 user on FH here, not the Turbo version though. Yes, Bluefire series is a wonderful rubber. Strong trampoline effect. My coach use to say, let the rubber do the work for you. Bluefire indeed do a lot of work for me. Bluefire series has one of the highest arc amongst all...
  7. Frictionless Anti players

    Andrea is far from boring, he attacks as well as defend very well. To Andrea, are you a pro player i..e, play TT for a living, meaning you earn salary as a player? I notice that you play a lot in tournament.
  8. Cure for the EJ

    Mine is the opposite, as he is using the same JPen One ply hinoki ( BTY Kim Taek Soo blade ) since the late 90's until now. When he was an active competitor he said he gets Tenergy for free. He swears by Tenergy and won't use anything else. However he has switched to Dignics 05 now. He uses only...
  9. Cure for the EJ

    My apologies for reviving this thread.I will talk about my cure for EJ through my personal experience. Before that, some context or background. I started playing roughly eight years ago in some country club where the demographic is made up of senior retirees with leisure on their time. It was...
  10. Hey Birdman! Gong Xi Fa Chai

    Where is the Baijiu?
  11. Why single-ply hinoki not popular in plastic ball era

    I play on average three times a week and each session around 3 hours, that makes it around 9 hours per week. I have switched from Chinese Tacky to Euro Tensor two weeks ago upon the advise of my coach. So that makes it around 18 hours of play time so far. I am getting the hang of the trampoline...
  12. Hey Birdman! Gong Xi Fa Chai

    Semoga bapak sehat senantiasa dan selamat menyambut Tahun Baru Tionghua.
  13. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    Just buy a one ply Hinoki 10mm and keep it as family heirloom. One blade to rule them all. also, you never actually own a Hinoki, you merely look after it for the next generation....
  14. Hey Birdman! Gong Xi Fa Chai

    Below is a short skit from my fellow countryman, Mr Ronnie Chieng. He explains why Chinese people greet each other Gong Xi Fa Chai. Have a listen ( last 45 seconds of the clip ) :Trivia: Ronnie is one of the Co-star in Marvel's Shang-Chi and the Ten Rings Yo Birdman! HOPE YO GIT RICH ( Gong Xi...
  15. Hey Birdman! Gong Xi Fa Chai

    My dear Chinese friend, Have a happy reunion dinner & holiday to you. Don't overeat or else your spin will suffer later! 🤣🤣🤣
  16. Boycotting China

    Whatchaugunnado Mod? Form a committee? Initiate a poll to get a referendum? Initiate a Presidential Debate? If it is a vote you want... I'll vote H3LL Y34H! Ban damuthafecker fer life!
  17. Why single-ply hinoki not popular in plastic ball era

    My future weapon of mass destruction
  18. Most Lopsided Head-to-Head

    Gozo vs Everyone else ( 0 : 1,201,321 )
  19. Boycotting China

    Yum! Doggy meat! Slurp! Delicious.Could you add some more pepper, panax ginseng and some shorgum wine pls. I want MOAR Qi to play TT far from table.P/S I want those cute little puppies too. The cuter the more delicious they are.
  20. Boycotting China

    Only 4 votes so far. Due to sympathy I'll vote and it is a NO from me just to spite you.
Top