Search results

  1. FZD using D09c for BH and not using Golden Viscaria?!

    FZD these days be like: Why the Hell did I leave Stiga and sign up with Butterfly! Arrggggh!
  2. Custom racket - Advice

    Noob level need noob level equipment. Primorac all wood OFF- blade makes noob level happy. Pair with Rozena both side first as an entry level to Tenergy if Euro-style looping is your cup of tea. FYI Kreanga plays with Primorac but the Carbon version with both side Tenergy 05 FX aka soft
  3. Help with match

    Birdman, The 190cm height caught my attention and I diagnosed your defeat based on that point. You lost because: i) You did not use Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC or Franziska Innerforce ZLC ii) You did not use Dignics 09C on FH and Dignics 05 on BH. iii) Last but not least you did not exhale...
  4. Help with match

    Now you are just being silly. The Chinese govt is know for being efficient, this method is too time consuming and expensive. Imagine getting the bill sent to your family later on, it would burden them. Bullet is faster and cheaper. But, jokes aside, do update us how the match go. Eager to know...
  5. Help with match

    Will you face the firing squad if you lose? No? Then why worry? In the bigger scheme of things, this is after all just a game.
  6. recommendations on BH and FH rubberS for control

    Joola Zack.With the rubber Zack, JOOLA introduces a classic rubber made in Germany onto the market, designed specifically for all players who wish to do without an extreme catapult effect and extreme speed. Therefore it is a high-quality, all-round rubber, characterized by good control...
  7. Viscaria with more control

    You guys are really something... Imagine a regular Joe comes into a car dealer looking or a ride and you guys started showing him all the latest Mustang GTR, Nismo Skyline GTR or the STI WRX latest product offering. The poor dude could only be looking for an entry level Corolla or a Civic.
  8. Viscaria with more control

    Just wait for BTY Gozo Super Awesome ZLC coming out in Summer of 2022. He will win his club close championship in 2022 after bribing all the umpire and officials. BTY Ltd is so gonna wanna sign him up.
  9. Viscaria with more control

    Petr Korbel all wood with Rozena on both side, once you gain back your control, then go back to your beloved Viscaria. Keep this Korbel as your spare down-time / off-form set-up.
  10. Cornilleau equipment

    he he he... all Euro rubbers comes out the same factory i.e., ESN.
  11. What Rubber so Chinese Kids play

    So it is like Desto / M3 ====> Baracuda / Sriver / Mark V ====> M1 / Rakza 7 / X / MX-P ====> T05 /Dignics
  12. What Rubber so Chinese Kids play

    Any reason why you say this? I use Skyline on handshake and I do not find it worse or better than say H2 / H3, so far...
  13. Premade rackets

    but but but, Chairman Mao does not play Table - Tennis....
  14. What Rubber so Chinese Kids play

    I do know those bouncy tensor rubber do that, but, my personal experience is that older gen ESN rubber like Baracuda + Joola Zack + Yasaka Mark V has less this problem.
  15. is baby oil a effective booster?

    I understand for hard tacky rubber, you boost to soften it up or break-in the rubber faster. I, personally have not boost soft rubber such as H3-60 et al. I wonder if you boost it, will it turn mushy? Have you tried it before friend?
  16. What Rubber so Chinese Kids play

    Hi Birdman, Can you please ask your coach or coaches, why Skyline or the H2 is not favoured anymore? Any reason for it? Why H3 all the time?
  17. H3 Neo National/Provincial/Commercial Differences

    Hear hear! I second this statement from personal experience. The issue with bouncy sponge is before you could complete the brushing / licking / pulling etc, the ball has already left the rubber top-sheet and on the way to Timbaktu in jet plane speed.
  18. is baby oil a effective booster?

    Pervert Hentai 🤣😂🤣
  19. advice on rubber glue

    Bty Primorac all wood
  20. advice on rubber glue

    I have an old Primorac sitting pretty in my drawer. Will most likely put Rozena as BH on this one. I have often joked that BTY blade must pair with BTY rubber. Lets joke no more. As for FH, I will either retain the existing Donic Baracuda or Donic Bluefire M2. NB: I am waiting for 1.1 Lazada...
Top