Search results

  1. H3 Neo National/Provincial/Commercial Differences

    Not familiar with Loki product, sorry.
  2. H3 Neo National/Provincial/Commercial Differences

    This Nittaku H3 is very hard ( 43 degree if I am not wrong but definitely is harder than 40 degree). You'll definitely need booster for it to be workable or else you'll be playing with brick. Two layer Falco. I personally have not played with Viscaria. However, I have put this on DHS Long V +...
  3. H3 Neo National/Provincial/Commercial Differences

    Lifespan: I bought mine end of last year and it is still tacky up to today. There are some wear and tear but it is still tacky. Boosting: Hell Yeah! After all it is still H3 topsheet although with Nittaku sponge. I'll stick my neck out and say that this Nittaku product is just as good as Nat...
  4. Its my turn to be in dilemma

    Me no liek springy sponge! Me no liek springy sponge! Me no liek springy sponge!
  5. H3 Neo National/Provincial/Commercial Differences

    If I have to buy a H3 National, I rather use that money and buy two Nittaku H3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge for that same amount of money.
  6. Why single-ply hinoki not popular in plastic ball era

    My personal experience with my Darker Speed 90 is as follows: 1. I tried hard tacky H3 on FH but I find that there is no so much flex and rather stiff making my looping game suffer. 2. Next I tried Donic Bluefire M1 as FH, which felt better especially flat hitting & smashes, however I prefer...
  7. Its my turn to be in dilemma

    😍 No twiddle is good, my butterfingers are not so good with twiddling.
  8. Its my turn to be in dilemma

    Terima-kasih kawanku! ( Translated from my National Language = Thank you my friend ) Thanks a million for the heads-up. Now I will know what I am going into. I'm gonna put this Skyline 2 as FH on my Nittaku Acoutic when it arriveds in a couple of days' time. I will try it unboosted first, just...
  9. Its my turn to be in dilemma

    Hi Birdman, I pulled the trigger on the Provincial. The 12.12 deal at midnight made it a lot easier to hit the buy button. Got it at USD 40.00 after collecting some time limited vouchers at check out.
  10. Its my turn to be in dilemma

    Mr PingBirdPong, Friend, specifically my question is, will the USD 45.00 Provincial Version be more tacky compared to the USD 12.00 commercial version? I am looking at tackiness as the deal-breaker.
  11. Its my turn to be in dilemma

    One shot one kill... I like this, I really do like this. I play 3rd or 5th ball kill anyway... so, I think me and Skyline will be BFF soon. p/s Hell yeah, I'm gonna boost it. Its a forgone conclusion.
  12. Its my turn to be in dilemma

    Its 12.12 and EJ symptom is acting up again. Initially I wanted to just buy a commercial TG Skyline 2 (2.1mm mid hard @ USD 12.00 ) to be used as FH on my Nittaku Acoustic. Then I saw a good deal at Lazada 12.12 for the Blue Sponge Provincial TG Skyline 2 that cost four times more than the...
  13. Fastarc G1 vs. Rakza X vs. V-15 Extra vs. Evo MX-S

    Quit messing with Perfection. G1 is the gold standard in all the categories you listed above.
  14. Why single-ply hinoki not popular in plastic ball era

    I want to say something about this Hinoki blade thing. I have a DS90 myself but I seldom play with it b'coz it does not suit my play-style ( read: I suxs when I use it ). However, two of my clubmates use it and they love it to bits. One is a power-hitter from mid distance and the other is a...
  15. I am in deep deep dilemma

    Let me put it to you in more contemporary manner: You are going steady with Jennifer A and it is a great and steady relationship. However, you got bored and thinking the grass is always better on the other side of the fence, you started flirting with Angelina J. Now that you are with Angelina...
  16. Joola Rhyzen ZGR vs Bluegrip c2 etc. for Hurricane 3 replacement

    This is insane! 60 degrees, like what? 45 degree hardness under the DHS scale? Who in the world plays with that hardness? If C2 is 60 degree, I shudder to think what C1 hardness will be like. 😲 Is Donic now expecting players to add booster / tuning agent? 🙄 This is onesupmanship gone terribly...
  17. Moaning

    Could it be German for Whoop Arse?
  18. Is Mark V bouncy?

    2.5mm? Wow! Mine is 2.3mm and it was listed by my vendor as max. It is still too bouncy for my liking but certainly less than modern ESN tensor. However, do note that I am playing mostly with hard tacky chinese rubber these days and perhaps that is why I may have formed a personal biased...
  19. Moaning

    Mr Miyagi says, " Daniel-san, breathe in! breathe out! "
  20. Tabletennis11 expensive

    I am happy to be living in a country whereby, although the TT culture is not as dominant compared to China, Korea, Japan or Germany but nonetheless the TT gears sold here are in cheaper comparatively. To give an example; Tenergy 05 is sold around USD70. Isn't it great?
Top