Search results

  1. Why are rubbers so expensive?

    This is not happening in real world friend. I see the price of tensor going up and up...
  2. WTT Contender Doha 2021

    The video is horrible, The camera is so faraway that I cannot see the ball during play. In contrast with the also ongoing Chinese National Games, their camera angle is more online spectator friendly. Kudos to the Chinese side. OK, now I want to state a little observation: In the game above btw...
  3. Just tried a H3Neo, so disappointed

    You are not lazy but you are out of shape. Being is lazy is a mental state. Out of shape is a physical state. Most of the time it is the case of spirit is willing, but the body is weak. Getting in shape can help with the movement somewhat and don't worry too much, as when you play TT regularly...
  4. Which plastic ball is the best ?

    So far, seamless balls I have played with have never break in between the seams. The same cannot be said for seamed ball, even Nittaku Premium 3 stars. Yeah, sometimes, I hit overly hard... 😁
  5. Which plastic ball is the best ?

    For me, I am not brand conscious, My only preference is the 40+ ball must be seamless and have 3 star ratings. Any brand that meet this criteria I am happy. Next I will choose the brand which meet the aforementioned criteria that cost the least amount of money to purchase.
  6. I need some help with my rubbers

    Donic Bluefire M1 for FH and M2 for BH is a good combo for most modern offensive set up. You can't go wrong from this. This, I feel should be the default set up for slightly serious amateur player who has some form of coaching, be it serious or recreationally. Hurricane H3 for FH with Tenergy...
  7. Just tried a H3Neo, so disappointed

    So, it would appear that it is not a case of equipment malfunction, but rather, the user incompatible skill-set my dear Watson. Attitude, how about a like on my post. Kthxbye.
  8. Just tried a H3Neo, so disappointed

    Look at the 21min20secs to 21mins35secs clip. This is the archetypal type of FH that must be engaged to use a "dead" chinese tacky rubber. But boy! It is a beauty when one does it successfully.
  9. Just tried a H3Neo, so disappointed

    This seems like a poor gluing skill than to do with the rubber. Can anyone assist me, teach me how to upload a short MP4 video here. I want to illustrate something to Michael.
  10. Just tried a H3Neo, so disappointed

    H2 & H3 et al are very linear rubber, you get what you put in. If your FH stroke is half-hearted without full commitment, you get slow lazy response from it. If you really engage and give it all you got ( full swing with good follow through ), you see magic happens before your eyes...
  11. Need help in not wasting money

    Timo Boll Blade, I usually read good review on this blade, hence you probably cannot go wrong with it. I personally have never play with this blade before as neither anyone in my club has this blade. So my knowledge is based on hear-say. Timo Boll your fellow countryman and also an Olympic...
  12. Looking for high arc rubber

    How bout Rozena aka Tenergy for the regular working class Joe. Can this be what I am looking for?
  13. Stiga AC vs Stiga OC for beginners

    Don't forget Butterfly's Primorac All-Wood. She is a well-behaved beauty which can be aggressive when it need be.
  14. Looking for high arc rubber

    G1 is my current FH rubber as seen on my personal page. I use it mainly for loop-a-loop or counter-looping and less on slow spinny loop for opening up. I'll try it with slow spinny loop for opening up this weekend when I play at my club again. See how it goes...
  15. Stiga AC vs Stiga OC for beginners

    It may be deemd too soft if your play-style is looping far from table. However, if one's play-style is close to table quick counter-attack, then this blade, when paired with hard sponge rubber, is a deadly weapon due to its good control. Don't underestimate this little gem.
  16. What is the best alternative for Tenergy 05?

    In the 80's, after the war has ended, many denizens of Middle Earth quickly found themselves to be unemployed. Soon, they descended to Normal Earth to seek their keep. Gandalf the Wizard and Galadriel the Elven Priestess, soon found themselves to be in the employment of a corporation called...
  17. Looking for high arc rubber

    Baal is probably the CEO of Butterfly Inc incognito.
  18. Looking for high arc rubber

    Tibhar's Aurus Prime seems a good candidate. Thanks @zbys.
  19. Looking for high arc rubber

    That is why I have to consult the sensei in this TT community. If it is easy, I would have found my answer already...
  20. Looking for high arc rubber

    Noooooooo! Are we doomed to be slave of Butterfly?
Top