Search results

  1. Stiga Clipper CR wood

    Me no like CR, me like classic. Me like em' soft & supple. Me like to spin, me no like smash hard.
  2. Fan Zhendong joins Butterfly

    I am using the 37 degree rubber on my BH whereas the front is mid hard. I do twiddle coz it is fun. 37 degree very good for slow spinny loop to break the rhythm of my opponent. The harder version is of course the bread and butter rubber. But if you use it all the time, after a while the opponent...
  3. choosing a new allwood blade

    I have a Tibhar Stratus Powerwood. It is a good blade for beginner. I put Donic Baracuda on both FH & BH. It was a very nice set-up to learn the modern looping game because the spin on Baracuda is crazy. I highly recommend it if offensive looping is what you desire to master. This is the right...
  4. Fan Zhendong joins Butterfly

    Not to mention year end bonus...
  5. Fan Zhendong joins Butterfly

    Coming soon to a store near you: Butterfly The Beast ALC Butterfly The Beast ZLC
  6. Maintaining the Mental Advantage in Table Tennis

    I have on many occasion lost a set while having a lead of up to 8-2. I know about mental strength, or the lack of it... 😭
  7. Cure for the EJ

    The general and most majority concur that EJ is bad and to be frown upon. However, this is my take and seen from my perspective. Let me state my peace: 1. If TT do not have such a variety of gears, I could have abandon this sport and do something else. It was this EJ'ing and testing out gears...
  8. Single Ply hinoki blades

    I am gonna put on a black Donic Bluefire M1 on this FH side. Waiting for 11.11 sales to catch a good discount / bargain at Shopee or Lazada seller. Currently using H3 hard on it and it is not so nice. Does not pair well with H3 IMHO,
  9. Single Ply hinoki blades

    Here are the pics of my DS90.
  10. Short serve to middle of table return: FH or BH?

    In such situation, where it is on the grey area or cross-over point, it depends on the player. I suppose a forehand dominant player will use his forehand, because his muscle memory will kick in and use the stroke that he feels most comfortable to. Also, a FH dominant will want to move into a...
  11. mid price blade for tenergy05

    1) Yasaka Ma Lin 2) Tibhar Stratus Powerwood 3) Any Butterfly blade 🤣
  12. What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

    I used to use Stiga All-Round Classic with two DHS H3 that I have been using for the past six or seven years or so. This set up has accompanied me to many tournaments and places. However, during my country lockdown for five months, out of boredom, I bought through online the DHS Long V and...
  13. Single Ply hinoki blades

    My shakehand version of Darker Speed 90 weighs above 200g with two sheets of rubber. However, for me, the playability is not hindered by the weigh coz I love'em heavy. The problem with these single ply hinoki is the thickness or bulkiness. My transition from FH & BH suffers due to the bulkiness...
  14. Dwell Time and Throw Angle: Are These Terms Even Useful

    My unscientific understanding of throw angle & dwell time. 1) Throw angle: Suppose a certain ball flight path or trajectory is desired and remain constant. A low throw angle rubber requires a more open up bat angle to create that flight path vis-a-vis a high throw angle rubber where the bat...
  15. Return Board Practice

    Looks awesome. Your movement is fluid and natural. No further comment required. Keep it up.
  16. what tt brand do you think is the best and why, then the same for the worst brand

    Fav brand: 1) Butterfly. It is like when we think about painkiller, automatically we think Tylenol. It is a household brand. You cannot run away from it. Also I have a BTY Primorac and I have grown a liking to it over the years. It was not love at first sight, but over a long time of getting to...
  17. Dwell Time and Throw Angle: Are These Terms Even Useful

    If I may add, please, pretty please explain in language even a grandmother can understand. Not all of us are engineers / scientist / astro-physicist etc. Thank you.
  18. What are you playing now?

    League of Legends, Primary role: Mage [ Poke / Burst ]
  19. Hurricane Long V series

    I have no idea why also? I am a HLV user and one of its main attractiveness for me is the handle, and its extreme ergonomic design. In my hand, I just wanna loop every ball all day long.
  20. How Does Boosting Rubber Affect The Throw Angle?

    Call me a cheater or liar or anything coz' stick and stones may break my bone but... I cannot live without my booster / tuner. 😎
Top