Search results

  1. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    One of my favorite players to watch even if completely the opposition of everything I can do lol. Come on, @ajtatosmano2 , Togami tries to win with overwhelming athleticism, the variation is clearly missing, but he is working on a lot of these things with his current coach for sure. I suspect...
  2. Calderano and his new equipment

    Obviously the fact that it is Matt unfortunately or fortunately lets me give zeio more rope than this behavior deserves, but it clearly is a form of trolling. Trying to use "facts" to impugn the credibility of an individual pretty much completely unrelated to them is just trolling. I am...
  3. Calderano and his new equipment

    He was clearly saying that given that manufacturers are the same, there is easily potential for them to meet the same quality level. Obviously, there might be some technical barriers as each brand sometimes has special information, but this is at a level of nuance that he would accept but...
  4. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    Put the Z3 or something from Butterfly back on the forehand. Or even Evolution MX-P (though it doesn't last long). Your forehand would have been fine in the old celluloid ball days. With the new ball you require muscular technique that uses more physical body to whip the ball. You just have...
  5. FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!

    If I had to guess, the equipment is part of the problem in the opposite direction. People like to blame fast equipment for issues when it is precisely fast equipment that makes offensive shots venomous and the issue is remaining consistent with it or controlling it. In fact, I suspect i would...
  6. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    Everyone who studies table tennis seriously and their pets know what Wu Jingping is saying is true from the perspective of a CNT coach but it is also besides the point because Fan is not playing for China and what made Fan and Ma Long special was that at many points in their career, they didn't...
  7. Westchester Open Streaming Threads 2026

    Will post the videos for this year to this thread: Finals is between Cho Seungmin and Enzo Angles. Live now but at the end of game 2...
  8. Calderano and his new equipment

    Last warning. I have put you on notice. If you want to question Matt do it directly, courteously and courageously. You need more than just the post of someone who has shown you no pictures or hard evidence to claim that Hugo is not using Joola rubbers and blades. We know brands and players...
  9. Calderano and his new equipment

    Isn't it a bit much to take the statement of someone who has not posted a verified picture or any evidence other than his testimony as a counter to the claim of someone who actually supplied Hugo and explained the source of his using Joola Xylo 7 which was precisely the all wood blade that we...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Played a tournament today(Saturday). Originally I had planned to train and prepare for it but I haven't had much time for table tennis. That said I didn't want to leave the organizer completely dry and I tend to enjoy the effort I exert at tournaments regardless of the results so I played only...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Simplest way to test spin quality is with a straight backspin serve - probably not the best serve to fool anyone, but it is the simplest way to understand whether you have the right way to generate massive spin on the pendulum serve. If you can get the ball to come back to the net or to roll...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    End of this month which is Monday, Augusr 31. Of course time zones can be confusing so I will go with the time at the end of earth (EOE) which will be on September 1 at Tuesday 8am ET which you can translate into your local timezone.
  13. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/thread-about-japanese-players.38013/post-586297
  14. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    Hugo doing Hugo things:
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The choice of activities is for a reason. And the desire to see the length of video etc. Is also for a reason as well. While most of the exercises won't improve your play, being able to put some time into doing something challenging and getting better at it can move some ceilings in what you...
  16. Thread about Japanese Players

    Togami loses deuce in the 5th to Kubik who plays some mind-bending points. He doesn't play the 4th singles which hopefully was just a decision to give Abiodun more experience and Togami more rest with hopefully nothing about Togami's health being an issue. There are upcoming tour events on his...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    You get some credit for the attempt but tou need to do more to be able to choose a prize. The table bounce on the side needs ro be sustained for a longer period and the pancakes have to either have spin (easy, like in the video I presented of myself) or harder like @TampaBayTableTennis where he...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Still a few days left. Have sent out one Xiom HAL. Not sure why people are reluctant to submit entries. Maybe I should give out Butterfly blades lol...
  19. Classic Matches

    For me classic matches are mostly celluloid ball matches, probably with speed glue or traditional rubbers etc. Plastic ball is modern. But I guess maybe the thread is just for great matches from all periods.
Top