Search results

  1. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Not really no, I have had and used both, Pro 05 has a shorter and thicker, more anatomic handle, also feels faster and more muted from the get-go, less control imo. Its a great blade but not my taste.
  2. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Let me see! I think: - D09c: pure hybrid - Codexx: tensor hybrid but have not played it - Bluestar: tensor - Nuzn: tensor hybrid - K3: pure hybrid - J&H: tensor hybrid - Triple doube extra: i think pure hybrid but have not played it - Dynarz ZGX: i think tensor hybrid but have not played it...
  3. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Yeah they all need sealing im afraid, if you go for the DHS sealer you wont notice a thing, i use it nowadays on all blades and its all good!
  4. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Yes sorry! Absolutely 100%!! I ll need to test but sounds promising!
  5. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    I may need to test one day, @Matt Hetherington just tested the calderano blade and he has a vid on it, may be useful!
  6. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Just curious but did you seal it before? most DHS blades have this, b2x too :)
  7. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Cool cool thanks for the info, I guess now I have no other alternative but to try it haha and Ill do a 301 too, so i can compare kotos with kotos :)
  8. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    No sorry! I use a spreadsheet to import into the DB on the site, but i deleted that column when i was making it. But any other rubbers in particular that youd like to know what type they are? should be easy to answer that!
  9. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Ah yeah i used to have that but thought it wouldnt add value, more like noise :) Id say 8-80 and tin-arc are the closest to a hybrid, but DHS doesnt really do hybrids as their main focus, they do H3 and the boosted versions of it and similar to H3 variants
  10. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Correct yes, and all the different variants of that, but H3N is just full Chinese, just the new gen Hurricane 3 :) Good question though!
  11. GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option

    Not fully agreeing here, many do indeed, but not all, depends of course on the hybrid type, I feel like tensor hybrids (indeed excluding NUZN) are shorter lived, but if I look at the Joola Trinities, those seem like really solid hybrids to me, and on the chinese hybrid side, also very durable...
  12. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    Yeah it has a big threshold until it really activates, but once it does, its a cannon, hence my initial review :)
  13. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    Yep D09c is definitely lethal, you need to do something to get to that, but on outer is easier indeed :) I do think that rubbers like Bluegrip C2, or Joola Dynamic get close, I like the Dynamic the most so far as an alternative, and Rakza Z can be good too, as control safe D09c
  14. GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option

    Hey all, As I had already mentioned in some other threads last week, I was about to wrap up the testing period of the new Gewo Iconixx 55 and 50, and now it is done! So here's the new blogpost with all the information you need before you buy, and for this one, do read before you buy...
  15. GEWO Lineup

    Yep I was excited as well :(
  16. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    will check yeah, i think that can work, it's indeed really hard as it's subtle differences and so you need to test in depth for at least a month to feel those, also same blade, or same rubbers if you test blades etc :) But i like it, it's my hobby so i have a lot of fun. And ofc if people like...
  17. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    Good idea i ll see how i can add that, its not easy but i ll give it a thought :)
  18. New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?

    Yep hybrid, will need to test I guess, what a joy every time a new hybrid comes to the market 😂
  19. GEWO Lineup

    I will try to have the full review soon but today i noticed a significant degradation of grip on the iconixx 55 in the very center of my FH, it seems after approx 5 weeks of testing it hard its not holding well. To be continued in the full review but im a bit surprised by how fast it went, shiny...
  20. Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players

    Yep will do in a bit to try too :) Cannot say sorry! Havent played with it enough to say, from Xiom ill do XVC first and then see what to test next :)
Top