Search results

  1. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    How many of them would you explain using Champions Yokohama though? Franziska didn't go. Duda had already lost to Kuo before. Truls didn't go either. Dang did lose and if anyone has a case, given he played in Saturday and was playing here on Tuesday, it might be him. We will see more...
  2. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Dima was the underdog by some margin, I cant remember the last time he beat Truls. In such cases, there is a risk premium attached to playing that allows Dima to consistently go for it because yhe worst that can happen is that hr gets the same result he usually gets. In Truls' case, the...
  3. Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?

    The power of boosting... though I do know some strong players that still use Tenergy.
  4. Victas: Xegna and Xegna Spin offensive rubbers

    Not good to debate words too strongly as they are tools for communication but usually grippy is mechanical and tacky is sticky, but i have heard people intend meanings like you do as well, where tacky is very grippy and sticky is really sticky.
  5. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    It says custom ALC on the Butterfly website. It might be a Boll ALC but it may be something that looks like a Boll ALC but has choices made to suit him.
  6. A better forum via better moderation

    I usually move or delete posts that interfere with tournament threads as a baseline. I am often laissez faire about other threads unless I get a post report, but I participate actively in tournament threads and one of the reasons I became a moderator was to police them.
  7. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Coton, the second coming of Liu Gaoyuan, losing to to Park... Truls, the weakest #2 of all times, losing to Dima... Diaz, the overrated player, beaten by Joo... Zeio must be on cloud 9. At least Togami beat Wong Chun Ting so maybe it isn't all miracles... More seriously, Truls must feel...
  8. A better forum via better moderation

    I know you have strong feelings, but I would encourage you to not assume the moral high ground. You are free to make your case. They were disrupting the other thread, I have deleted them as I promised to. All the data on that thread was publicly available and you are free to reference it...
  9. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Jet lag? Anyone? Csabas is a dangerous player but still...
  10. Significant Increase in Volume of Internet Attacks

    There has been a significant increase in the volume of internet attacks (spam bots trying to register). It will inevitable create delay and some cases where user error results in legitimate accounts being rejected while trying to address the volume. Please be patient and if for aome reason you...
  11. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    I really dont get your point. Some stuff ESN does is similar across brands but some stuff is also proprietary to the brand that designs it. Beyond that I have no clue ehat you are talking about, you can post it on the relevant thread if you want to discuss.
  12. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Or have ESN make and rebrand something very similar for Stiga...
  13. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    I don't know what Stiga pips he would use but he has been using some kind of Cyber for a while.
  14. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    You sometimes forget the context in which the statements were made. The original context of "Szocs is overrated", which also applied to Shin Yubin as well, was that they were not meriting their Olympics seeding and deserved to be lower than Hirano, who had not played well up until then. You...
  15. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Yeah, I remember when Sora was useless too... heck, I remember when Truls was struggling before the Olympics....
  16. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Everyone who went deep in Japan is scheduled for Tuesday or Wednesday. The Sunday players are all on Wednesday.
  17. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    This is not completely without precedent, the Champions has no players that would be in the preliminary stages of a Smash. The issues are more related to travel and time zone changes. But they will probably take the feedback and use it to think about next time. But I suspect Japan had no...
  18. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Probably not worth anyone's time, but in that matchup, Ukraine was the one that reorganized their line up to get Lily to play Bilenko. Gao Jun was simply playing the same line up she played throughout the event and without the change Ukraine made, would have had Sally playing Bilenko and...
  19. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    That Harimoto is a good player doesn't justify saying ridiculous things. Let's stick to the relevant detail - you claimed that Harimoto not winning USA Grand Smash 2026 in order to win in Champions Yokohama 2026 was a "hot take". I am just pointing out that in addition to ignoring the fact...
  20. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Like I said, I don't see your predictions lol. Letting people like you haha is the price of admission.
Top