Search results

  1. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Dima usually loses to Jorgic so the fact he is competitive here is interesting. EDIT: Made that call too early, was within the usual expectation...
  2. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    After a win, you get a lecture. After a loss, the silence is deafening if there is no deflection...
  3. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Ranefur gives Sweden a quarterfinalist by beating Pucar. I still recommend his YouTube channel to those who want a different view of TT training vs what you get from the usual sources
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yes. The contest is time bound so you jave two weeks to figure it out and demonstrate two of the skills. But each person can only win one blade lol.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So one last time, I will be doing a blade giveaway. This will hearken back to old times, though this time, as a fix to what happened in previous times, the blades will all be quality blades. No exceptions. Unless you want to a lower quality blade... I definitely could sell them and probably...
  6. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Am I the only one who still finds it funny that @zeio wrote "How many people here" and when asked to provide receipts, then cites posters at Tieba....
  7. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Quarterfinals onwards are best of 7.
  8. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Sun Yingsha gave people a better template. Regardless most of her challenges have been Asian opposition, especially Japanese. I think the cracks will show if she loses to someone from Europe and not on the German team.
  9. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Nagasaki has always beaten her though - you would need better examples, even if you are right.
  10. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Maybe a delayed Yokohama effect?
  11. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    So a couple of questions: who ha argued with you about Harimoto being the best non CNT olayer and how has this person been humbled? This is hilarious. You seem to make up arguments in your head to replace the real things people are focused on.
  12. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Ah, the Tieba experts. Not someone on this forum. Thanks for comfirming.
  13. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Because Dima was washed up or because they considered Franziska deserving? And was it really Dima or Timo that was the subject of scrutiny?
  14. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    The washed up player with a vengeance:
  15. A better forum via better moderation

    That's a fair proposal - send it to Dan. Are there any other issues you want to bring up since I have presented my side of the issues which you have raised so far?
  16. A better forum via better moderation

    I really wish you could be a moderator.
  17. A better forum via better moderation

    @pongfugrasshopper deleted his post the first time, either before or after he reported yours (the details elude me). Then you made the post bringing it back the first time,. When I deleted the first post, I said that your post had been reported and was under review. Despite that you...
  18. A better forum via better moderation

    It is interesting how you present Carl's perspective, Carl was one of the closest friends I made on this web board. I will leave it at that.
  19. A better forum via better moderation

    The Streisand effect is interesting and it is good to see that is how you view this. Can you please say what was censored and what has been uncensored as a result of this thread or anything related?
  20. A better forum via better moderation

    I actually did not move all the posts and I don't remember moving the "death threat" posts. Some posts were about the tournament and actions done within the tournament. Other posts went deeper into discussions about Japan and China in the context of Taiwan and those were the posts I moved...
Top