Search results

  1. Technique discussion fh topspin

    It is fairly difficult to feed very heavy backspin during multiball. Maybe out of a serve and push, sure but just from the hand, you won't get the build up unless you chop.
  2. Technique discussion fh topspin

    With the modern ball having less spin and even with that the ability to counter being paramount I find the speed and height of the push more important than the spin. And nowadays, heavier backpsin balls are easier to attack with power and quality, the lighter and faster ones are easier to...
  3. Hungary had a prodigy...

    They have their own corruption problems so this would be amazing. It will be interesting for sure. Many countries have problems as bad as what Hungary is experiencing.
  4. Technique discussion fh topspin

    This video might help inform the discussion. But maybe not.
  5. Hungary had a prodigy...

    Basic human politics lol. Very sad and unfortunate.
  6. Hungary had a prodigy...

    Too much evidence now that if you have a child of any former pro player willing to play the sport, you treat them like gold until evidence massively proves otherwise.
  7. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    They should use a standard rubber like Hurricane 3 or G1 on one side and then vary the rubber on the other side for the standard testing. That would be fairest to all the rubbers even with limitations.
  8. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    Did you try it extensively or just a few loops?
  9. Help me choose a BH rubber!!

    Would add Tibhar K2 to your D09c but more Chinese list and add J&H 55 somewhere but where I am not sure....
  10. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    Thats not true at all, the lefty liked Dignics 05 a lot especially for backhand but also for forehand. Zyre was the rubber that no one took a special liking to, but for me, knowing how much of an acquired taste Zyre can be, this is not unusual. Zyre also shines best in counterlooping and...
  11. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    The blades were specified as being the same 90g weight. Doesn't affect your important point on the rubbers skewing balance. As @zeio said and I always point this out to ESN fans, Butterfly rubbers are lighter and generally have more durable performance than their ESN equivalents. The new Hugo...
  12. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    Yeah, they think Butterfly equipment is too fast and expensive and have a DHS Hurricane 3 and wooden blade bias. What I liked about this blind test was how the lefty (and this might never have happened unblinded) actually confessed to liking Dignics 05.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So I played matches with my new setup today. A couple of struggles but I think a couple of things are clear. Against opponents of similar strength, i gain more from Zyre in the open rally if I can get off the table and less if I try to hold the the table. Therefore I have to work on chopping...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Can't do the Bernie, the blade is too fast. A bit surprised but it is what it is. Going to have to use my slowest Carbon blade (Garaydia ALC) while looking for substitutes for the all wood blades. Went to a community center to play with players who are not at my playing level but who play...
  15. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    I have a problem with the content of your posts because I am aware of your playing level and think that you talk about things in a way that would lead someone to think that you actually have expertise in playing with equipment when you very much don't. Every challenge I have made is in relation...
  16. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    I think I am just about the only one who is still here from when you last posted. And no, no one is reporting anything. I am not acting as a moderator in my current capacity either. You are the one who is making that an issue.
  17. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    You have a right to that opinion as it is contradicted by all the available evidence - no one has deleted any of your posts, they are only being challenged/corrected by me in a way that should be expected just as my posts get challenged if I say something someone finds questionable. I just...
  18. Andro Legacy Wosik - Initial Thoughts

    Thanks for bringing this blade to our attention, it is probably slightly slower than the Korbel Speed/Hadraw VK that I am looking for but it seems to have a very similar design and since I am using Zyre 03, there is room for a match.
  19. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    Alright, continue to do you. I will continue to make your brand obvious.
  20. TT11 Blind Rubber Test

    It's because I remember all the posts you have made in the past and you still have this habit of trying to convey expertise you really don't possess. Remember that there are a lot of modern defenders that use fast rubbers in various contexts, especially on the forehand. You seem to think you...
Top