Search results

  1. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    I entirely agree, but the perspective isn't universal as much as I try to explain to people to stop being black and white about it. One of my coaches discussed with me a lot of his experiences playing in leagues and how the pressure to justify your pay or get to a team with more opportunities...
  2. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    I must have fallen asleep during the semis I thought Kallberg won. Kanak has a cleat edge on Darko head to head but it is a big match so...
  3. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    I think he want to Boll plus 2 Zyre because he didn't like SALC + Zyre on backhand, https://www.butterfly-global.com/en/sponsoring/detail/jha-kanak.html
  4. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    He's facing a very strong clubmate. That said, the fact they played Kanak #1 in their lineup against Saarbrucken says a lot. But they should have an idea of what results are reasonable. Ps: I should have said league mate. But I hallucinate that Kallberg beat Jorgic when the result was the...
  5. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    Kihara has fallen so far off the path it is heartbreaking to some degree. Hope she rediscovers her fire.
  6. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    Quadri played what I would consider by far his best match of the year and Coton, maybe a result of youth and also coaching, became a bit too predictable. Quadri got better at countering the openers, limiting the effectiveness of the backhand and pushing fast into the forehand to get back to...
  7. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    Quadri just made me look an idiot lol.
  8. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    This is a deeper field than Lagos so he has a lot of landmines. I wish him the best but I go with Coton.
  9. Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT

    Understood, I am mostly responding to the idea that this is all my design and is inherently dumb. If it was all my design, things would be different lol. The main thing I was trying to do by this action was achieved, the rest may have to wait until some rules get published if ever. Sometimes...
  10. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    To be fair, Linda was eliminated once she lost a game. She played on with athletes pride.
  11. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    Using such statements to predict the probability that someone will play in a league was weird. But you can justify it anyhow you want to and not take responsibility for the faulty logic that underlied based on your seriously wanting to believe that negative sentiments towards the T-league...
  12. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    Is there a reference for this or is this the fictional works of @zeio or another Tieban?
  13. What blade does Gionis actually use?

    I think as you point out the LP on one side is the key. The Korbel is also an oversized head blade. It all helps with the quality of the offense. I wouldn't be surprised if Joo and Filus have very similar considerations.
  14. Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT

    Oh, I do. I also pay attention to the fact that @zeio and @igorponger have been posting on forums almost as long as I have (possibly much longer) and have their supporters and critics on various issues and making it just about the politics (which again, has not been rebutted using any facts or...
  15. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    One can look at a YTD performance by player and see that those 4 are doing better than the alternatives. And there might also be a growth factor involved as well. Transparency would be nice though.
  16. Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT

    Since you think it is the result of a single active moderator's will, why not report it to the other moderators and site owners? Why not present arguments on the nature of the propaganda and why it is negative/destructive if this is your objective consideration?
  17. Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT

    While it seems fairly well accepted that a lot of the posts here are propaganda, I haven't seen a single rebuttal or counterpoint to the any of the propaganda based on something that everyone can say is objectively true. Not saying this is necessary, but just pointing out that if anyone has...
Top