Search results

  1. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    You made a statement about "pros who are honest". In other words, you claimed to know what an honest pro's judgment should be. Such statements should be made very carefully and be based on strong evidence. You really haven't presented any. It's not fun to argue with people who present a...
  2. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Players are not just picked, you need to be available to play. Neither of those players has been available to play and travel internationally for a while now. Nandan is at least currently committed to table tennis professionally so at worst, he is being developed as part of this process.
  3. Steve Dainton to Step Down as WTT CEO

    Usually, when you create crap, people do not credit you with the ability to fix it (otherwise, it is arguable whether you would not have created it). Whether that assessment is right or wrong is a situational judgment.
  4. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    What is your evidence that people are feeling differences that do not show up on machines? Again in the absence of an experiment, this is another version of "the dwell time of the ball is so short that human beings cannot be changing their racket angle during the contact time". No, pros who...
  5. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    @Archosaurus, I know you are one of those with a strong belief that it is possible to learn through reason and physics things that are better learned from hard experience. While this is a free web forum and everyone can do what they want, it is more productive to probe and understand the...
  6. Steve Dainton to Step Down as WTT CEO

    Obviously, that is what is driving the change in CEO. From an AI summary/analysis - I wonder who this minority shareholder is...:
  7. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Blame Nikhil's father, I am sure Nikhil could have taken one of them if he played TT full time... Sharon probably could have too, but that is another story...
  8. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    They sing Happy Birthday in English lol...
  9. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    You dont know the team better than the coach. Lily has struggled vs choppers and there was no guarantee that Jessica was good enough to beat their #3 player. Given how Sally performed, the coach chose the safest route to victory.
  10. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    I like it honestly. It preserves some of what used to make the WTTTC special. While it is unfortunate that not every country makes it, more countries have a chance to play for the top prize.
  11. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    The Stratus Powerwood is an extremely cheap and bad blade even if popular (and I did play well with it in the last decade not this one), I could easily have listed it, but that is more about the Powerwood than Tibhar blades in general. Every single Stiga blade I have ever bought had some issue...
  12. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    That Elbeiali is keeping it this close is a herculean miracle. But I don't think he has a path to victory.
  13. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    I have never sealed my blades, I use and have ruined lots of blades. If your blade can't handle WBG, I just don't buy it. and honestly, most blades that have had some damage still played decently, people act like it is the end of the world to have a damaged blade and it is not. The main...
  14. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Finally an American-trained woman who doesn't disgust against chop... go, Sally! PS: I know Taiwan claims her as well...
  15. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Surjan: We got your back, Sabine!
  16. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    She has carried them to Euro medals, and sometimes when one of the others is also on fire, they can do more.
  17. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Ukraine definitely not weak.
  18. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Quadri is playing the event partly to maximize the exposure of the juniors and mentor them. He played out of slot to gove the others as many matches as possible. Saudi Arabia was dangerous enough to make it interesting for sure.
Top