Search results

  1. Reading Spin + Tactics

    The serves are so long, and he never serves to bring you in, so you could step a foot or two back and make a quality return. You are trying to take the ball too early in the trajectory to read it because you are too close to the table. Whenever I am struggling with someone's serve like that...
  2. The Myth of the Perfect Forehand

    I don't think he is saying you should not improve your technique, but that it should be done in the context of playing strategic/tactical shots vs mimicking a perfect player template. For example, you can attack backspin while practicing third ball and improve in that context as opposed to just...
  3. WTT Contender Muscat-2026 (19- 24 January 2026)

    Xue Fei completes his latest character arc as Harimoto's nemesis:
  4. WTT Contender Muscat-2026 (19- 24 January 2026)

    TTR is needed at every level :
  5. German league TTBL 2025-26

    These highlights are funny - it seems that the coach (my guess, I could be entirely wrong) of Fulda (maybe Fanbo Meng's dad/brother/cousin) played and he as a lefty penholder had a more interesting match with Kanak than expected... even surprisingly better than his son/brother/cousin...
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Though shalt not copy Fan Zhendong if you are over 40 for fear of injury unless you are a supreme athlete - attempting to do so leaves you committed to insanity in the court/office of NL... I laughed when I saw this video - I was like, if you can copy and learn from this, then you really don't...
  7. The Myth of the Perfect Forehand

    Loved this video.
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I am using it on innerforce SZLC. But I do know a 2300 usatt player who reviewed it on the forehand of an puterforce SZLC (Mizutani). His review is on his YouTube channel. His name is Louis Levene (Loeeeloeee or something like that).
  9. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Again, many of these things can be found in the commercial versions of blades. Remeber that Xiom marketed a dual fiber blade (different fiber for forehand and backhand) under JYS's name. Now if you know for a fact that Jorgic is using a blade that is innerforce on one side and outerforce on...
  10. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Yes, and given the nature of TT, if a blade is special, it is rarely about how it plays and more about how the player using it feels about it.
  11. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    If people can specify *exactly* what makes the blade not commercially avaliable, I am okay with that especially if they can explain why that is something yhat they think should be commerically available.. What I am against is the claim that just because a pro is using it, and he didn't go to q...
  12. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Zeio isn't my best friend so I will let him habdle this one. I have enough issues where I have to override him later since he doesn't respond to PMs lol. Nah, its an intergalactic blade, Ai Fukuhara ordered it. So it must contain magical properties. Definitely not a custom blade like any...
  13. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    So what is the special thickness and how does it compare to the regular model? BTW, I would like to order 5 Gergerlys . If you can share a link to that, I would appreciate it as well. Unfortunately, it is zeio's thread, and I do like the persistence of the believers.
  14. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Let me humor you a bit - what do you know about the racket that makes it special other than that a player ordered it?
  15. Interview with Chris Doran by Howard

    Enjoyed it a lot. Chris has a disruptive playing style and is a lot of fun to watch. Those of use who complain about being unable to do this or thr can learn quite a bit from him even if we dont have his athletic ability or stellar game reading skills.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    That's an illusion, stuff bothers me a lot. In fact, I can find recent matches on video with bad losses where I am visibly annoyed. But I do understand your broad drift. My position is that ultimately, if you have trained/prepared, you are expressing your training/preparation. I lost and...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The thing is that with age and arthritis, I never really go all out. Everything is within a box, so to speak. Even my windmill loops are not what they used to be. IT will be interesting for sure. But that even relative peers were hitting the ball harder is interesting - they struggle with...
  18. WTT Contender Muscat-2026 (19- 24 January 2026)

    Draw is stacked... a chance to see how the CNT perform in the absence of the Japanese lol...
  19. WE USED 1950’s BATS! | Marty Supreme Knockout!

    How any of you picked Tom to win after seeing the way Beast figured out how to cream the ball, I do not know lol... the editing must have left out important details...
  20. Technique correction - Trying to Fix my FH backstroke + hitting through the sponge

    When I worked on my forehand, I didn't play tournaments for at least 4 months. And my situation wasn't special, it is normal for pros who have a result they want to achieve and something they need to change, they do significant special training without taking any match results serious, Some...
Top