Search results

  1. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Lind, Harimoto and Lin.... you need to follow my predictions!
  2. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Harimoto (Batman): You killed my partner, Robin! you must pay... Xu Fei (jJoker): Everyone and the fish at the bottom of the sea know you don't kill, Batman.. See you around, and sorry about your partner... I will give him more companions when we meet again...
  3. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    He is too young to be using Kinesiotape. Something is still wrong IMHO.
  4. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Yes. My perception was that the tempo control began when the opponent took a longer time to go long to start the point. So it wasn't so much he played badly in the short short but hus openings and counters out of it were less surprising to Huang.
  5. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    If you want to continue this, do so in private or at least on another thread. I have pointed out fairly often that the way I might read or mean or intend something can be very different from how you read it. What I was pointing out when I wrote what I wrote about Google Translate was that...
  6. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Now you see what gamblers have to go through lolol...
  7. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Yubin, Sato, Gauzy, Lind, Qihao, Harimoto, Lin, ZYL, Hugo. That was easy.... (watch me get it all wrong lol)
  8. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Ah I get it now, its okay. You are not the only one who has issues with untranslated stuff and who had reported unttanslated stuff. And in fact, I am thinking I should just rigorously enforce it. Sorry that you felt I was referring to you in particular with my comment. I explained why I...
  9. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    The rules have been due to be updated for a while, and I am hopeful that the process will be closed out soon.. Those rules were written in the MySpace era or something like that and don't account for a lot of things that have changed. Usually, and I have said this when you reported a similar...
  10. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    That Hugo is so allergic to carbon that he prefers to use a Xylo 7 brings a tear to my eye.
  11. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Joola coming clean? Sorry, I couldn't resist...
  12. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Can't be on a modern TT webboard without Google Translate on at all times - no wonder people still report posts not in English...
  13. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    He hasn't featured in Germany either so I suspect it isn't purely about failing to make the national team.
  14. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Hugo!!! First tour Joola win!
  15. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    He was injured when I last heard. Unfortunately, Tony has not been around to give us any insider updates on Team Taiwan.
  16. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Sometimes, the gods do answer our prayers! Xue Fei vs Harimoto! Xue Fei (Joker): You complete me.... where would I be without you.... I need you... Harimoto(Batman): You have bad De-Zyres. Time to show you that crime doesn't pay...
  17. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Xue Fei - keeping the Harimoto rematch dream alive...
  18. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Togami short game being exploited again... but more seriously, is Togami the new Lin Gaoyuan or is Huang the new Liang Jingkun?
  19. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Zeng Jian (Joker) to Odo (Batman): What would you do without me...
Top