Search results

  1. Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT

    You are free to contend with it if you are qualified and have the time. I am confident at some point someone will, after all this is the internet. But when tournaments return in a few days, any post of political content ior linking to politica in those threads will be treated with zero...
  2. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Fan goes 4-0 (predictably) to give Saarbrucken the title. Hopefully teams like Duesseldorf can hold up their end of the bargain in the future to make the fight more competitive. This felt more like a coronation than a competition.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Since it is something that only people who pay attention to it notice, the top contributors keeps the prior month total or something like that until you make your first post for the new month. One of thoae software bugs that no one cares about until it upsets something major and I am not sure...
  4. Dignics 09C – Serious Quality Issue NOT STICKY ? Let’s Talk About It.

    I have been able to make 09c very sticky with protector sheets.
  5. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    ZJK described a similar process on one of his videos about how he got ans gifted his Viscarias. He made it sound like rhe most unceremonious thing ever but if you retold the story, he would be using National Team Viscarias. Here is a video where he talks about something related and points out...
  6. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Can you quote the video where Timo says he has Butterfly tune the rubbers to his liking? What I know is that pros may like certain rubber thicknesses and hardnesses and that is usually part of the rubber selection process. But it takes being a pro at the very top to get that and it isnt...
  7. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    It's not religion and Matt is speaking specifically for Joola. But there are obvious reasons why it is pretty ridiculous to claim that anyone is using a custom blade that is special because it is so high quality it is not commercially available. In reality, it is easier to make money off...
  8. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    BTW, the Xylo5 is pretty good as well lol.
  9. Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT

    I understand how you feel for sure. But it really isn't tied to moderation changes in the way i think of them. Before this stuff used to be in a lot of threads and incite a lot of debates (the primary opposition doesn't post anymore). As a start, I am trying to keep it away from the...
  10. Dignics 09C – Serious Quality Issue NOT STICKY ? Let’s Talk About It.

    I find that usually by using the protector sheets, I can increase the adhesion of 09c. But you are right, rare mistakes do happen in production processes. Where is the photo you referenced in your original post? Do you have a video describing your issue?
  11. Dignics 09C – Serious Quality Issue NOT STICKY ? Let’s Talk About It.

    And when you put the protector sheets back on, what happens? Did the protector sheets slide off when you bought it?
  12. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Hurricane and Dignics beats Zyre, Homburg vs Fulda going to Match 5. Makes you wonder whether Dima should have played the power-slot for Fulda.
  13. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Zyre vs H3 and Dignics!
  14. Returning player (AR+/OFF–) looking for versatile rubbers for Xiom Hugo HAL [no longer: Cybershape Wood]

    Your results against stronger players is not a great way to evaluate your needs. How much stronger they are is not clear and if you really feel it is about equipment, just get what they are using and call it a day. If you don't want to get what they are using, the real solution to your issues...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Where I play, the kids just step back and block the balls with their carbon monsters. It helps to be able to just block the ball with my carbon monster as well rather than get into perfect position for a hit out of an infinitely tiny sweet spot. Just saying.
  16. Ten Years Ago…😄 who do you recognize?

    Thats just almost 10 years ago and much younger. There is video from that day as well.
  17. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Joola Xylo 7 is a solid blade.
  18. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Harimoto (or his blade designer) is an interesting guy, he designs his blades for maximum dwell even with fast carbon in the center - i should have checked the frequency before gluing but it is advertised as being very low for an SZLC blase. So the blade feels like a pillow in many ways to...
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I think i have found what I need. Harimoto SZLC with Zyre 03 allows me to hit a lot of shots. The best part is that our od nowhere i have a intuitive consistency that makes no sense - i am making some crazy blocks and outtinf the ball on the table when i have no business doing so. Now I just...
  20. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I get the deal mindset and you are going to come to your own conclusions. Just sharing some of mine and hoping the simplify your journey. It will be hard for you to have spent more money on deals amd equipment than I did at your level. I tested a lot of stuff and have given away a lot of...
Top