Search results

  1. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Your point is conceptually true but ignores practical reality. Even if a brand is innovative, it is hard for them to retain enough creative control that other ESN brands cannot duplicate the innovation. As already pointed out, sharing the same.factory makes such sharing inevitable. ESN...
  2. We Challenged The WORLD'S BEST KID! | Benyamin Faraji

    Very few people have games that are designed to win 11-0 against none pros with bombas. In fact the only two i can obviously think of are Fan Zhendong and Timo Boll. You need extremely consistent movement and spin and very tricky serves to do it. The problem is that bombastic are risky when...
  3. GlobalTTStudio terminated

    They had content other than Han Xiao so you don't know what got them shut down.
  4. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Very plausible theory, just need some receipts. Joola's desperation would be a good sign for table tennis to be honest, I thought they were just going through the motions and doing nothing of substance and banking on pickleball.
  5. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    I wouldn't be surprised if WMY pulls out as well to be honest. Superleague final injuries were not a good sign.
  6. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    If he played with this at WTT Grand Finals, then we might have to wait for Signature results lol... but more seriously, thanks for this, means we might see a heavy push behind his brand. But he has to keep the results though.
  7. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    It's largely because as much as I like Matt, I have never felt Joola was pushing for TT growth the way the other brands were and I feel Hugo's recent results should have gotten him a brand that was willing him to make him lead a campaign worthy of his recent results. Of course, making a good...
  8. Next blade recommendations after my nittaku acoustic

    Viscaria is fine, there is no completely scientific way to change equipment. Usually, what you do is try something else and see whether you like it for certain shots. So for Viscaria, you might try one from a friend and see whether you like it and copy it. As for equipment being too fast...
  9. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Interesting. Would be nice to understand the full context but this would be a bad reason for what on the surface is a head scratcher.
  10. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    You might not realize it but Joola is a US company. You are right that my speculation may be off but your logic is not the reason. Matt was instrumental to signing Pitchford - is that because Pitchford is American?
  11. We Challenged The WORLD'S BEST KID! | Benyamin Faraji

    Kawakami - Coton and Kawakami - Wen were two of the most fun matches at the last WJTTC. . I like Faraji but he gives up the table.when his serve and attack game isnt working. I suspect i know why but I will claim ignorance for now. Happy you like his style but I think he deviates from modern...
  12. We Challenged The WORLD'S BEST KID! | Benyamin Faraji

    You need to watch more Kawakami, Coton and Hechen lol.
  13. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    @Matt Hetherington must have been involved in this somehow if this is true. I honestly don't get it, the main positive i see is that Hugo doesnt play league anymore so it might be easier to get him to some promotional events for Joola. But on the whole, Joola hasn't felt like it is still...
  14. I just created a Youtube channel on my journey to pro!

    Every rating system measures the players registered in its pool and the number is not designed to convert to another pool just by looking at the number. Until you have a group of players who havs ratings in both systems, it is hard to measure objectively the playing strength with conversion...
  15. We Challenged The WORLD'S BEST KID! | Benyamin Faraji

    His problem is that even at his age, unless they don't play, he still has to beat Li Hechen, Kawakami and Flavien Coton who are all currently significantly stronger players. It is great that he has beaten world #1s in team events but his record against his age mates is nothing close to as...
  16. I just created a Youtube channel on my journey to pro!

    Such statements are broadly unhelpful, even if they are correct, ratings are earned in matches not by how a player looks. The tournament system in the US is different from the predominantly league system in Germany and it can also take time for a player to start executing their dominant game...
  17. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    How to differentiate between inventory and new production?
  18. Butterfly Zyre 03

    "crucial points"... the highlights also show a lot of points won off the inverted side with all the strokes from serves to counters to third balls... so I guess it depends on what you want to focus on, I would say it is an ad for Zyre03 starring Luka lol...
  19. I just created a Youtube channel on my journey to pro!

    Aggressive serve return is a major gap in your game and should be addressed as soon as possible (you pushed way too many side top serves). So should your tendency to almost never attack the middle. Congrats on a good game.
Top