Search results

  1. Why don't the top chinese players play in star contenders anymore?

    Lin Shidong's last loss to Harimoto was likely upsetting. I got the impression that they expected the work LSD had done since they last played to yield a significantly different result. Liang and Xiang Peng still need points. Of course with the CNT, everything is subject to change with...
  2. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    If the rumor that this is about Tibhar tables and seamless balls has merit, then he should, no?
  3. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Not a problem at all. My point is that we should have evidence based discussions here. Nothing i have written contradicts that. But if you want to claim that Sora will regret using Zyre when all his best tournament performances seem to have come after the date he is listed as switching to...
  4. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I have also explained why if you dont produce pictures, I don't have to believe you. He also has two of his best tournament performances after that. Did he use D05 there as well? He took Wang 7 games in December and would have won 3-1 if it was a best of 5. Did he use D05 there as well? Did...
  5. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    He did it again vs Duesseldorf. That said these were all home matches on Tibhar tables. Will be interesting to see what happens on the road when the ball and the table change.
  6. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I havs already presented evidence (per Gozo) that shows the date of change as October 1. You are the one claiming Butterfly is lying and that he was using D05 vs Wang Chuqin and others at the Asian Teams (and we still haven't gotten to his tournaments Champions event performances). So I dont...
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I will say that my pushes with the slower blade were better and I didnt lose much on close to the table counters. What I lost was in training and was tied to ease of fast distance rallying when my opponent was blocking. But I suspect I went a bit too slow on the blade for a certain playing...
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Share the footage then. You have it so not worth discussing.
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Oh you mean Butterfly lies about the date and he was really using D05? When he changed on October 1? Okay then. If you present the video evidence I will stand corrected.
  10. Butterfly Zyre 03

    By all indications, he has had his best results with the rubber on his backhand and you think he is going to regret the change? Seriously?
  11. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    Someone asked me on another thread (I believe it was @Airoc how thick a sponge i want given the limits. I know even with thr current topsheets, some pros get as much as 2.5mm. It's quire possible that players get a bit more sponge if they have the clout. I know this is true for Gewo but I...
  12. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    And he didn't twiddle it all the tome even on the main point wttu posted when he switched placement from backhand to forehand while smashing vs lob
  13. US Open Table Tennis Championships-2025 (16–21 December 2025)

    Seeing Yan Guo who won last year play again this year, the answer is obvious even if you think Zhu could beat the MLTT players.
  14. Fan Zhendong is joining 1. FC Saarbrücken next season

    That's an interesting picture - you could convince me he was using yellow sponge Hurricane with that quality of picture....
  15. Anyone notice Fan Zhendong using red rubber on forehand

    So the idea is that he will play H3 on forehand for seamed and D09c on forehand for seamless.
  16. Anyone notice Fan Zhendong using red rubber on forehand

    Just heard from someone that the common story is that he wasn't happy with Dignics 09c on his backhand. I guess qe will find out what is really driving all this in time.
  17. Anyone notice Fan Zhendong using red rubber on forehand

    FZD is doing the world a service with this adjustment regardless, some experts like to pretend there is no way an advanced Hurricane user can like D09c on the forehand because boosted Hurricane is just sooooo different. Those experts, while right in some theoretical sense, have now been...
  18. US Open Table Tennis Championships-2025 (16–21 December 2025)

    My bad, I thought for some reason it wasn't Vegas. Everything blurs after a while...
  19. US Open Table Tennis Championships-2025 (16–21 December 2025)

    I suspect Ma Jinbao doesn’t have much experience playing in Vegas. Still struggling to explain his form in the absence of data....
  20. Nexy blades video

    Nexy shared it before on their thread, it is good that you are passionate about their product. https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/nexy-fitting-racket-order.37820/post-554671
Top