Search results

  1. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    When I watch these trophy presentations or summary highlights and my son hears the music, he asks me whether I am watching Black Panther lol...
  2. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Tomo did it. Amazing match... and a good palate cleanser for the crap that Tomo has given us since the final at Star Contender London...
  3. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    You think they have next level and they they both ask you to hold their beers...
  4. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    MVP of the week so far: De-Zyre pushes. Those things have been heavy contrary to popular opinion lol....
  5. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Because Harimoto is too quick to rally with close to the table and Lin's shots gain more power the more time he has to execute them especially on backhand. Also Lin and Harimoto have similar weaknesses and similar susceptibility to being hit in the middle so Lin's solution is to get more space...
  6. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Zeio always quotes it. Saying that Truls has issues in the rally etc. Maybe it wasn't trash talk and just analysis but who knows...
  7. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Top players can get fatigue or might get injury from playing too much over long periods but they dont get so exhausted from playing one match that they are unable to play the same day. Their training tends to be juat as if not more taxing than that.... Tomo will be fine and the fact he has...
  8. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Tough.... i am rooting for Truls, Harimoto has a lot of trash talking about Truls to defend lol... Harimoto might do it and give zeio fuel....
  9. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Did he know it was you? You did interview him for Facebook and his English was surprising
  10. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Yes, I have often seen WTT give walkober results even before any matches in the round have been played. Tough end to the year dor the wo leaders of the CNT.
  11. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    I just followed Mathew Syed in Bounce who discussed the subject. He doesn't speak for everyone but i have good company.. Take it up woth him if you have issues with my definition. https://www.bbc.com/sport/13185266
  12. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    You and I have different definitions of choking... I know you think I am a narcissist but if you actually have read my posts in the past this difference would be very obvious.
  13. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    That was a choke job. Winning the match doesn't change that. I am not one of those people who defines choking by losing leads. I define it by making obviously bad decisions and conscious shots which show you are collapsing to the pressure of the moment..
  14. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    No more talk about De-Zyre.... match of the year for me I think. Though this year we also had Hugo vs WCQ at World Cup... good year for TT... I wonder how LSD will feel about what he was working on... he looked more like FZD on forehand but I didn't know Harimoto had this level of forehand...
  15. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Thats a choke job by Harimoto right there. Bottling it for sure....
  16. Thread about Japanese Players

    That's going to be tough. Other than maybe Miwa, there is going to be a lot of.clawing and scratching. Also.means one doubles team per country. In the infamous words of Tony Stark, '"Not a great plan!"
  17. Contact point on BH

    Video always helps, I consider my backhand a strength and my contact point is similar to yours.
  18. Thread about Japanese Players

    Have the rules on how players need to qualify for events come out? If the same players have to play all events (WS, WD and XT), the ln qualifying in Singles os the only way for Honoka to force the JTTA's hand. If IOC can expand the qualification for each event and make them independent of each...
  19. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    A Hugo-Bruna Andro campaign would open up ridiculous avenues for TT marketing... wondering whether Andro can afford it...
Top