Search results

  1. ETTU Champions League Men 2025/26

    Fan Zhendong is boosting TT attendance in Europe as always... between possibly letting thr world know that D09c is not worse than Hurricane and playing as a reigning Olympic and National Games Champion in Europe, he might do more for TT than a lot of visionary administrators.
  2. ETTU Champions League Men 2025/26

    The round of 16 matche are taking place the past few days and have been streamed live on YouTube. Burning question: who is this Y. Tao penholder who has the audacity to beat Anton Kallberg and Li Yongyen? https://www.youtube.com/live/NR380HWjStY?si=DaGqKv1gShZfsImY
  3. Nittaku Fastarc G-1+G-1 or G-1+C-1?

    Sometimes, it comes down to feeling. I know strong players who liked C1 on both sides and I have used C1 on both sides as well. But if you clearly prefer the feeling of G1, it can be used in both sides for sure. The differences in spong hardness are not that great (but they are meaningful for...
  4. Thread about Japanese Players

    Civil War in German league.
  5. US Open Table Tennis Championships-2025 (16–21 December 2025)

    I think it was in Ontario, California the last two years or something. Or at least the period when Jinbao won. I used to go to Nationals a few years when it was in Vegas so I know that dynamic though I hear it is slightly different now and that everything isn't subsidized by gambling like it...
  6. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Hey, its better than my Japanese for sure! So it is English to me lol!
  7. US Open Table Tennis Championships-2025 (16–21 December 2025)

    WTF... last year's finalist eliminated juat like that....
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    The one time I did try it on an all wood blades, I beat my opponent the worst i havw ever beaten him. The problem was that when I practiced with it in my coach, I couldn't generate qualiry consistently in certain rallies. But I will try it again on an all wood blade for sure, I am way from home...
  9. US Open Table Tennis Championships-2025 (16–21 December 2025)

    Ryan Lin is not on the US National team for seniors. So it says something about Chulong Nie's range which is not dissimilar to many pips players... unless someone found a way to make him use correct rubbers lol...
  10. WTT Finals Hong Kong 2025, 12/10-14

    Harimoto with the English!
  11. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Other than playing level you could be describing me lol
  12. Butterfly Zyre 03

    You are 100% correct. I am just trying to be funny.
  13. Butterfly Zyre 03

    It is the real Jekyll and Hyde rubber. Seriously. I am close to giving up my Viscaria SALC experiment. I will try a couple od all wood ones and *maybe* a Harimoto one. But for me it is easier to do what I do with other rubbers the problem is that seductive Zyre drive that happens once in a...
  14. US Open Table Tennis Championships-2025 (16–21 December 2025)

    Now you are making me think and I don't think i have ever played the US Open before. I should plan on it sometime but when.... who knows.... with TTD next year, it is unlikely but you never know.
  15. Harimoto Innerforce Super ALC

    Thanks. Seems innerforce blades have their performance more sensitive to weight in my experience.
  16. Harimoto Innerforce Super ALC

    How heavy was yours?
  17. FS: Butterfly small collection

    I am giving you some rope because you have posted on the site before with some classic rare blades (you linked to the thread). But usually, we do require a bit more picture evidence than this. Good luck with it!
  18. How do I save this old Timo Boll Spirit?

    No, it will not affect play and at the risk of doing anything damaging to the blade, IMO, it is not worth addressing. A blade ultimately is something of a dance partner, you adapt to it as much as it works for you. And that is not in the hitting region of any stroke and the depression itself...
Top