Search results

  1. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Depends. Do pros who register for doubles and get ITTF/WTT to assign partners at the tournament practice together?
  2. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    So India pulls it out after being down match point. Sometimes I wonder whether Ankur has a fundamental belief in his stability or whether there is some internal coaching that encourages high risk flat shots in his game....
  3. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    I disagree, there is no single key in doubles. It is after the match one can give an explanation. Having the best player can be very important because they expand the options for their partner. However, if their partner is also the worst player, it puts pressure on the best player to cover...
  4. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    In paper, India should have the best player in the U19 boys doubles matchup. In reality there is no guarantee that Ilzuka is worse than Ankur. India should still take it in the end but they have to play their best or they eill definitely lose.
  5. Help with technique and match analysis

    Try to do a little less with the upper arm and more with the lower body to powrr the stroke. You are not getting maximum acceleration and quality because you engage large swings with the upper arm right than tighter and faster use from the elbow and forward powered by the body. Your consistency...
  6. FZD’s lower core strength

    Anatoly has shown us that size matters but size isn't everything...
  7. Should Professional TT Players (Juniors and Seniors, Men and Women) Be Targets of Fan Abuse on Forums?

    Not at all, he said I was behaving like "an idiot" for doing it while discussing a difference with him I had on the possibility of Gauzy being replace by Coton and Poret. So no, this is not something he is just making up for fun, it is something he strongly believes and I would like to know...
  8. I'm being bullied at my club.

    ESN doesn't make blades. But at the pro level, it is very hard to find a rubber in one brand that has no comparable performance equivalent in another brand. Possible but hard.
  9. Should Professional TT Players (Juniors and Seniors, Men and Women) Be Targets of Fan Abuse on Forums?

    It's no more disrespectful than asking people to call you PoppaChubby or NextLevel. I will use my real name (which is in the public domain already) when you use yours... but maybe you can cite the source of assuming the practice is disrespectful so I can understand your culture better...
  10. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    For Miwa, the event arguably has no value (though I beg to differ but that is my own personal opinion). Rin Mende, if she played the qualifiers and made the team, should have played, the players here are strong. Qin Yuxian and Zong Geman are superleague players so it builds confidence to win...
  11. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Faso lost to the guy who would get one so not so sure... but I agree on the award.
  12. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Taiwan (Chinese Taipei) won the U15 boys... don't give the rich too much more money please....
  13. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Amazing match - Zong Geman probably has turned her skin to steel now - fighting through red card and two deuces to take it for China from down 0-2 - we keep our sponsors! ;)
  14. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Italy loses in a valiant effort - I guess they were the underdog after all (analysis based on result lol).
  15. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Chinese Taipei it is interesting that Cheng is so good today and Chen so bad today...
  16. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    They didn't stand a chance but I think that they would have played harder had Ankur won.
  17. Is a member who had to be reminded of his contradictory comments fit to be a mod?

    Your opinion is noted, there are a lot of assumptions and claims it makes that are generally not true, but getting into them is besides the point. I could see what @pongfugrasshopper wrote, he deleted it using his own free will in order to avoid derailing the thread and I saw reposting the...
  18. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Interesting how the losses of Faso and Ankur just completely changed the tone of the matches lol...
  19. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Faso might lose for the first time...
  20. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Tough loss for team India as Ankur couldn't close it out 2-2, 10-7 and goes down 11-13.
Top