Search results

  1. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    They fixed the order. Jishan is higher reward for sure.
  2. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    The problem the USA has is I can't think of who on the US team can beat Ilzuka and Teodoro so they need Kanak to get two. If Kanak loses this the match is likely over.
  3. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    I think it has gotten to a point where he can't commentate without discussing it even if he was proven to be wrong on the topic.
  4. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    As someone who likes to claim that ABC ordering is everything, your argument sounds like a reversal of everything you have argued about the importance of team order. It wasn't just extra credit, it was the goal. He shortened the match with the success of the result. He could have gotten your...
  5. Thread about Japanese Players

    No, seriously. I am happy you have your bronze medal for protecting your hand. You clearly know whar it takes to win a medal and you think that Hayata could have done better following your advice so she could be like you. So I am happy for you. It is amazing you continue to cite Tieba users...
  6. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    So Kaufman has matured lol. So I guess Germany has changed players but seized the throne of Europe now....
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    You're welcome. For the record, @IB66 gave a similar recommendation and I usually try rubbers with blades of different stiffness to find what makes sense to me. It's clear to me though that for many players, they will struggle quite a bit to use this on anything faster than a Viscaria and some...
  8. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    Seems the Brazilian lovebirds have no interest in team competitions, at least outside the WTTTC and the Olympics. Puerto Rico vs USA for the Women's team gold. Adriana Diaz will likely need (and get) two wins and Brianna Burgos will need to figure out how to get the last win for Puerto Rico to...
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I hope we meet in Germany too. I will be able to learn a lot about technique from experts like yourself. What is your ranking in France?
  10. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Chirita is legit. When I saw him playing Jorgic instead of playing his usual powerslot, it was clear that Filemon wanted to win the match early. If he had let Jorgic beat Ionescu, then Kozul and Tokic would definitely have put up resistance and Jorgic may have had momentum too for the 4th...
  11. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Any discussion of why Ranfeur was fielded over Falck? Was it all about Ranfeur having beaten OI recently?
  12. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Its a miracle. I put the rubber on a Hadraw VK and i can now play with it. It's a miracle! As in play a tournament game with it if pressed. I can see why the defenders love it so much - it makes their slower blades offensive lol. EDIT: this was my post to one of my clubs WhatsApp groups...
  13. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Some of them yes. I pointed out at least one case where a reviewer didn't like the rubber but downplayed his reservations.
  14. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Of course it is within reason - that doesn't mean it would have paid off... after all, Sweden lost to a crap team... or Romania beat a crap team... not sure what narrative it is these days...
  15. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Nah, Ionescu is far ahead of him and Sweden fell to a bad team. The experts have spoken...
  16. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Chirita slices the jugular and Filemon's gambit pays off - now Slovenia will need a miracle to win this. Kozul got a magic wand?
  17. Butterfly Zyre 03

    And who are these hobby reviewers? One of the things I am questioning is whether these reviewers are actually reporting what they experienced or something else is driving all this...
  18. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Filemon going for the jugular putting Chirita in the first match - will it pay off?
  19. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    France didn't qualify for the main round so they don't count lol.
  20. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Romania vs Germany will be the first real match of the event on the women's side and it may not be exciting if Germany is mature. Kaufmann though may not be ready to beat Szocs. And Romania is always ready to fight. Another thing I find interesting is how Diaconu was so promising as a junior...
Top