Search results

  1. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Tenergy did this for me so I wouldn't be so presumptuous. Obviously other issues showed up but my loop quality with Tenergy 05 was higher than my loop quality with other rubbers. Spinnier rubbers can make your loops better and your pushes better with respect to spin, it doesn't mean that is...
  2. Help with glueing on Xiom Hugo HAL

    Don't sand anything. The most important thing about getting max adhesiveness from WBG is to let the glue dry on both the rubber and the blade until it is clear before trying to attach the rubber. It is common to use 1 layer of glue on blade and 2 on rubber, but 2 and 2 and 1 and 1 also work...
  3. Ignore function

    Or one could just link to this post lol and let them decide or send them a private PM rather than creating a forum thread for it: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/how-to-ignore-some-members.31207/post-408539 Maybe you should create a link/thread as well to block all the popular...
  4. Butterfly Zyre 03

    BTW, my pusher said that Zyre 03 is being shipped to him so I should have it to hit with sometime this weekend.
  5. Butterfly Zyre 03

    More likely they expected a higher demand for 2.7mm and produced less 2.5mm leading to it selling out at lower volume.
  6. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Likely more than one. Richard Dewitt has used it forever. He doesn't normally topspin though.
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Can't buy that outside Estonia.
  8. China Smash 2025

    She's a public person so I get the equal opportunity discussion but in addition to being broadly retired and not on the same level of stardom, Xu Chenhao is a man and unless we know he has a history of issues with weight and even despite that, men and women generally don't treat weight issues...
  9. Butterfly Zyre 03

    The original reviews on TTD as to why many players didn't want to put Dignics 05 on their forehand are still out there - I didn't make it up so you can hear other people say that they found D05 slow relative to Tenergy 05 (usually in ball release, defenders of Dignics usually talk about the...
  10. Dignics 09c vs dignics 05

    Depends on which difference. The difference from technique is huge. But the difference from equipment is smaller but usually also easier to access, especially for experienced players. So the difference you need to make up and the ease of accessing it are what you need to look at when...
  11. New skill unlocked: Counter-attacking opponent's loop

    It is clearly a flatter counter but he never claimed to countertopspin, he argued quite rightly that he is attacking the opponent's topspin.
  12. Butterfly Zyre 03

    In the immortal words of Paul Drinkhall, everyone does this a bit differently. I can accept the arc makes it harder to block but that arc also makes it slower. There are no free lunches in the sport, that arc is what a more direct or less curved path means for ball travel speed. D80 is more...
  13. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Not sure what your question is. I loop with 05 and 80 and arguably if you have a full loop, 05 might have more quality but the trajectory of 80 is usually lower and faster. So with 80 I can hit the ball past my opponent a little easier than I can with 05. There is a reason some players like 80...
  14. Thread about Japanese Players

    Beware, the CNT is working on the problem and wants to relegate all Japanese players to Tanaka tier..
  15. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I think your post hit a lot of good points. IMHO, the reason people don't use T05H as amateurs is a durability issue. If T05H played the way it played for a full year instead of at most 4 months as an amateur, I would use it more. For pros, durability is less of an issue so it is more...
  16. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Come on, Dignics 05 being slow is why many players still use Tenergy on forehand and is also what drove the creation of SALC. It's a preference/evaluation based on may things and 05 definitely holds and arcs the ball longer than 80 and 64 in the same series. It's nothing to do with Zyre 03.
  17. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Samson Dubina used G1 pretty much forever (unless he switched to P1).
  18. Butterfly Zyre 03

    D05 is a bit slow to me and its blocking leaves a bit to be desired for me. I am still surprised that many people use D05 over D80 and I credit that to the order in which the rubbers were released and legacy of T05
  19. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Everyone plays best with what they can use (I heard a rumor that Ma Long doesn't even use max sponge), but what I have heard consistently is that once you have ball catching skills, the extra sponge always helps.
Top