Search results

  1. Busy Busy 2026

    Not referring to you though you know what i am taking about, i was referring to Tony. though he has edited his response to make it clear he is trollling me. Lee SangSu is also older than average. Regardless I don't think anyone blamed tiredness on that one, I remember clearly that it was more...
  2. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Many of the changes are reflected here already: https://www.ittf.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/2025_ATTC_Entries.pdf
  3. Viewership numbers

    Chess has no physical movement though - that is what kills it. That said, most of the top chess players are in great physical shape. The brain was first and foremost designed to move its host.
  4. Viewership numbers

    The lower athleticism demands are definitely where Pickleball beats badminton, I find overhead swings are harder on many people as we age as well as moving large distances. Running around isn't great for old knees either.
  5. Help with glueing on Xiom Hugo HAL

    The one thing I had to dull was the wings - they hurt my hands for sure lol... good luck with it.
  6. Help with glueing on Xiom Hugo HAL

    If you feel it is an adhesion problem of glue to blade, whether sealing is involved or not, lightly sanding helps. it isn't anything significant, it just makes the top ply a bit coarser. That said, I use Joola Lex glue and I had no problem gluing onto the Hugo. It's unfortunate that yours is...
  7. Harimoto Tomokazu: "From now on, I want my FH to be central, and my BH to become peripheral."

    I don't think it is so much forehand oriented (is Hugo forehand oriented? if the answer is yes, then I stand corrected...) so much as to just stop freaking holding the table to the point that people can hit your middle in 10 nanoseconds because you don't give yourself a chance to defend it...
  8. Viewership numbers

    I know a guy who quit playing TT(played on his country's junior national team and was a strong amateur in NY). He just developed all those small joint injuries from TT and didn't enjoy it anymore. His best friend in TT resumed playing and asked whether he would come back - he tried and it and...
  9. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Emmanuel Otalvaro still plays U15 and is playing a match in first division (probably by invitation to fill in, but still impressive).
  10. Busy Busy 2026

    Thanks for finally seeing what I am saying. I didn't forget to factor it in the specific example I was responding to at the time when I made the original statement, the argument that I was responding to was that Hugo's style made it more likely he would get tired playing 3 matches in 2 days. I...
  11. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Depends on what you mean by "improved a lot". The funny thing about your post is that more than anyone else, Butterfly, as annoying as their prices can be, has done the most out of any brand to provide data on how to compare their equipment. I still review their blade specification and rubber...
  12. Busy Busy 2026

    To those who like to take people's words and twist them: the context of the original quote/question about tiredness was whether Hugo would play worse with a quarterfinal one morning, the semifinal the next morning and the final the next afternoon (same day as the semifinal) and was whether...
  13. Help with glueing on Xiom Hugo HAL

    It was actually reissued to many vendors. You can get one at many vendors now. Whether it is the same as the prior composition is debatable.
  14. Ignore function

    I don't see what he does as spamming, if I did, I would report it for sure. some of his content is off topic, but plenty of it is relevant, and this is true for everyone. We don't see everything the same way. And if we had active moderators, they could have an opinion that differs from yours.
  15. Ignore function

    It was only a matter of time.
  16. Ignore function

    What you are doing - posting instructions on how to ignore a specific member - is pretty puzzling. So yes, I am back to argue against it since there are no moderators around to delete the post since common sense should tell it is simply an attack on zeio.
  17. Butterfly Zyre 03

    It's a great question. This was over 10 years ago so it is partly off memory, but when your coach tells you that your loops have more spin with Tenergy 05 and more people are missing your pushes and more people are blocking your opening loops off the table, it is an informal form of...
  18. Butterfly Zyre 03

    And the topsheet a lot thinner - the thinner topsheet part is very important. There was a rubber like this back in the day called Stiga Innova.
Top