Search results

  1. China Smash 2025

    Forget the age, the statement could never be made by someone who plays competitively and watched the match. To claim the kid choked after watching those points is ridiculous but I guess someone always says something brilliant on the internet.
  2. China Smash 2025

    You could see the seeds of it in how Wang played against Akula.
  3. China Smash 2025

    Sreeja result not a good omen for Hashimoto. But it will be a good dight.
  4. China Smash 2025

    Stop writing stuff that shouldn't be seen on a global forum. You don't need to bring all your prejudices to a forum for us to consume. If you can't state or discuss such without denigrating other people who may or may not agree with you, just don't post. You don't have to make a player's...
  5. China Smash 2025

    4-0 to 4-11. Insane.
  6. China Smash 2025

    Clandestine Civil Wars take out two Chinese ladies lol.. on to my most eagerly anticipated match of the day... Coton cs Peng...
  7. China Smash 2025

    You really need to stop this nonsense.
  8. China Smash 2025

    Broken record moment: watching An play Thakkar of India, I was so impressed by his backhand play. If he can continue to play at that level on backhand, Wang isn't safe. The problem though is the Wang serve... they really need TTR to monitor contact over the table... a lot of pros are...
  9. China Smash 2025

    Even Uda is upgrading his backhand play as well. No one is messing around anymore. The Koreans are playing more like Japan, Japan also needs to play more like Korea lol. Watching the match again, it was clear that Truls was surprised by the differencenin playing level from the last time hr...
  10. China Smash 2025

    I dont brush off anything, please stop confusing my mindset with yours. I let the players play and decide. After all, I didn't spend years claiming Matsushima was useless only to now have to start turning around when his results show enough of an uptick that it is hard to deny he has a chance...
  11. China Smash 2025

    Uda surpasses Togami with this vengeful result on Moregardh. We will see how far it goes.
  12. FZD rumor

    I think this reads too much into the situation, but I could very well be wrong. FZD's issues were less about the CNT as a whole and more about the desires of certain individuals to make money off the commercialization of table tennis in ways he didn't feel duly cared and compensated for. I...
  13. China Smash 2025

    He is still consistently defeating the Xiang Pengs, Xue Feis, Xu Yingbins etc. And yes, everything I have heard is that all those players you listed are some of the most insane natural talents the game has ever seen. In fact, this is the first time I am hearing someone spotlight LGY as a great...
  14. China Smash 2025

    I am not making this up, I am quoting what happened in 2017. Even in prior trials, LGY was consistently lauded for his effort. You are the one talking about talent, LGY climbed up the pole slowly, he was already outstripped on the talent pole by FZD. Even when he was in the middle of the pack...
  15. Wcq nailed again. Most shameless pro on tour currently

    It's partly because Harimoto is relatively volatile and that creates room for fun speculation.
  16. China Smash 2025

    No one I know ever commented on his talent as why they gave him an opportunity. LGL always claimed multiple times that LGY was the hardest working player on the team. In fact, his break through in the Marvelous 12 trials for the 2017 WTTC was described as the success of hard work and...
  17. China Smash 2025

    The mentally weak thing is always the narrative rather than looking at the objective strength of a player. At best, he was tremendously unlucky. But no one gets that great at TT being mentally weak, he outperformed so many players to get to where he is that the narrative is a bit skewed...
  18. Wcq nailed again. Most shameless pro on tour currently

    Of course not. It just isn't usual for someone to post their opinion, get pointed to all the other facts that are in conflict with their opinion, and then rather than discuss some of those facts, they troll you by acting like you are just ignoring facts because you pointed out other facts they...
  19. What to do when opponent keeps blocking to Backhand

    You are still stuck at a level of thinking that makes the game all about you ("I have to backhand drive like Kreanga to win the point"). No, you can't force a forehand rally either (again, still making the game all about you). Look for things you can do that might bother your opponent or set...
  20. China Smash 2025

    Hugo doesn't either.
Top