Search results

  1. "This rubber is not correct!"

    Some research turned up this as well... it's clear he is not popular... Coton did not shake his hand at the end of the match...
  2. "This rubber is not correct!"

    In all seriousness, the rubber is likely treated to reduce friction but Levenko should just have figured it out but to be fair, better players than him (Rolland) also lost to that guy.
  3. "This rubber is not correct!"

    "This rubber is not correct" - I love that line lol. @Gozo Aruna probably does too lol.
  4. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Thats how you can tell he is trolling, he has no comments on his obvious lies and errors.
  5. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    You haven't accepted or rejected the bet. Not responding explicitly within the next 24 hours will be taken as rejection. My conclusion is that Harimoto has improved, by how much I don't know, but I am willing to wager with some confidence that the historical record overstates the degree of...
  6. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    And his no longer playing as much on clay - that part cannot be left out. If he had continued to play on clay, it would still have been bad for him.
  7. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Moral of the story - don't tell stories about things that people you are talking to actually lived through and followed. Chat GPT can only agree with them lol.
  8. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Just for people who are not tennis fans who need to know much of an idiot TBH is: Prior to 2008, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer faced each other 17 times, with Nadal leading the head-to-head 12-5. Nadal dominated on clay, winning all five encounters at the French Open, while Federer led on...
  9. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    In 2008, Federer had a winning record against Nadal? Huh? You really are clueless about everything just not table tennis.
  10. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    You have a way with words, I never said the historical records are meaningless, in fact, I have used them to propose a bet that is favorable to you that I can take the other side of. It just isn't so favorable to you that if Harimoto has genuinely and significantly improved, you still can't...
  11. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Don't forget Felix, losses to AJH notwithstanding. Don't forget Felix lol... I think Hari-boy will inspire Felix even more.
  12. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    I reject your offer - can I get a formal response to my offer about $50 and next 5 matches?
  13. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    If it wasn't a forum where he could be used for laughs, I wouldn't engage in this honestly. It is waste of mine and everyone else's time without the laughs.
  14. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    IF you believe in long term odds, then you wouldn't propose at 50-50 bet on an 10-1 record, you would propose a 30-70 bet, and expect that you would win because the 10-1 record gives a good expected pay off on a 30-70, just not as good as a 50-50. No one is taking a 50-50, but someone might...
  15. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Yeah. I'm using to story to illustrate that even I myself didn't think Harimoto had a chance - in fact, I thought the match would start at 5:30 and not immediately after the women's trophies were presented so I actually started watching it late when Harimoto was already up 2-0. It's funny how...
  16. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Obviously, i agree with you, and I gave the examples of Ma Long vs Fan Zhendong and even Ma Long vs Wang Chuqin to prove the point. Did anyone see Ma Long beating WCQ 4-0 in the World Cup (let us leave aside the equally stunning LGY 4-2 win over FZD) and was it all about WCQ having a bad day...
  17. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    When I forward the video of the Harimoto win to a friend and called it the best argument for Zyre 03 ever and followed up 2 hours later, he said he hadn't watched it. And then said oh sh*t, he didnt realize Harimoto won. To which i replied that it is hard for us to realize things we already...
  18. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    I think in this match, the decision to push was deliberate but I also think that some of those pushes were against hidden serves.
  19. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Harimoto won 3 games, Wang adjusted and won 2, Harimoto won the sixth. That is hardly destruction. Harimoto out played Wang clearly on this day, but as we know table tennis about adjustments and we don't what each player and his team will come up with for the next matchup. The historical...
Top