Search results

  1. Need tips on how to improve my feeling/control

    Still not smart in my humble opinion if you are advanced players looking for short strokes and easier speed. But everyone does this differently...
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sometimes I wonder wherher Tablw tennis has distorted my body lol... Usually I thought it was ideal to play the forehand besides me, backhand in front of me. But I am thinking tha maybe I had it wrong and my forehand and backhand should both be played in front of me just one with some body...
  3. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Maybe it is a mechanism for preventing a team from keeping mercenaries on the roster during the regular season without using or paying them and then unleashing them during the playoffs.
  4. Craig Bryant's equipment?

    I have a friend who received serves from him recently in the US. He said he struggled with Craig's pendulum serve more than his legendary punch serve and that Craig had a way of serving the pendulum that led you to underestimate how much spin was on the ball because the ball lacked forward...
  5. Craig Bryant's equipment?

    He can make more spin than most of us with normal equipment.
  6. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Aruna is not in MLTT, use a better example please.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Looks like TTD got the same video:
  8. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2025, 4/14-20

    That's the right answer but I prefer the wrong one, lol!
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Couldn't figure out where to put this so... https://www.facebook.com/reel/1378070659910099
  10. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Yeah, I feel way tpp few players are seeded and it is probably intentional.
  11. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Odo and Hirano face off to determine who gets to beat Sun Yingsha (who has to deal with PRK as well)... not great draws for anyone but KKY uses pips so Miwa will get her shots. And this should be a normal ball as well...
  12. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Miwa may have to get past Kim Kum Yong first...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Disruptive play (which I define as focusing on what the opponent doesn't like) is highly underestimated in TT when one focuses too much on what one is doing well because one is trying to improve and forgets that match results are also about doing what the opponent doesn't like, not just what you...
  14. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    You have better insight than I do into what is driven by tactics vs relationships. My main point is that a lot of picks and trades in the MLTT are very hard to explain by looking at the logic of picking the best talent etc. It is often something under the hood that ia not divulged that is...
  15. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    Maybe she knew mixed team Olympics were coming lol ... or she wants to be the reserve player...
  16. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    The way through MLTT works is very often personality and relationship based at this time, not entirely sure they are being as coldly calculating as you are in assessing them. I think the coach for Florida is Cuban and that the club location as well would make Andy Pereira easier to work with...
  17. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2025, 4/14-20

    Nah, enough CNT players play harder against foreigners than vs teammates for it just to be about the round ball.
  18. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    @Brs 's favorite player is coming to the MLTT...
  19. Your set-up when you were a 1300 level player?

    Blades and rubbers don't make that much of a difference when you get good coaching. They may slow you down a bit, But the hours, the player ans the coaching are usually the biggest driver.
Top