Search results

  1. how to ignore some members

    ignoring all hobby players.....just kidding!
  2. PONGBOT

    Awesome. I am convinced that PONGBOT robots are the best in the industry. Wife said as soon as I finish the nursery I get the Omni S. lol
  3. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    WHats your rating broski? Thankss for being level headed and respectful in your comments in this thread. I've met some really nice folks and kids playing down in the bay area but i've also seen plenty of kids who have this attitude of being the greatest thing on earth. OP is giving off the vibe...
  4. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Think i've seen you at a couple Sac Opens? Is that Evan Dong you're playing in the last video? I played him at a tournament in ICC a couple years ago when he was only rated 1600 or so. He kicked my ass because he was still underrated at the time lol.
  5. WE CHALLENGED AFRICAN CHAMP QUADRI ARUNA!

    bahaha i love the trash talking. Poor beast getting called a hobby player at the end. Incredible that Quadri seemed to be playing with a relatively low effort for all of the matches and there was never really a true through. Really goes to show that Quadri is much closer in skill to Ma Long than...
  6. Aligning Hurricane 3 after re-boosting

    I struggle with this too lol. @lodro can you post a video of this?? Basically i jsut try my best and start from the bottom. Also, when you boost and the rubber expands...don't trim off the excess if you can help it. It will make it easier to realign when you do another boosting in 2-3 months.
  7. How do you preserve tackiness in Hurricane 3?

    i always clean with water after each match. then when i'm done i use the cleaner...and then i put the non sticky sheet + a sandwich bag over.
  8. What to expect!

    If you have a strong forehand, you will be able to adapt. The technique is definitely a little different...especially from further away from the table. Try it for a couple weeks without the booster. Then peel it off and add the booster and try it again. There's nothing as awesome as ripping a...
  9. Super alc

    damn....sucks about the herniated discs. send me your mobility routine bro! i do some stuff for my knees but i need to add in my hips too. sucks getting hold bro! I was hosing off my drive way in some old sandals and i slipped like 2 or 3 inches...and that was enough to tweak my lower back a...
  10. Super alc

    ah man lower back? I had a serious lower back injury about 6 years ago from a bouldering incident. I fell 17 feet and hurt my back. Then i had the bright idea to climb back up right after and try again...only to fall 17 feet again...compounding the injury. I was basically out of commission for a...
  11. Super alc

    Now they have Inner Super ALC: https://shop.butterflyonline.com/harimoto-innerforce-super-alc-1268?srsltid=AfmBOoqDBqMIt-H0m0fKt5Rqn4YFguckgdD-f9pxVlUAYTcQw9sEuZXo Looks pretty sexy. Who is going to try it and tell us all? lol
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Green line= Rating Blue Line = Table Since I started competing in this sport 3.5 years ago, I've progressed my club rating from 750 to finally surpassing 1700 last night after a few big wins. At my other local club, I'm rated 1800 (but I personally thing that rating is slightly inflated)...
  13. Viscaria Users

    I've only used 4 rubbers on my viscaria (Tenergy 05, Tenergy 19, H3N, D09C). THere is just something that is so fun about the hurricane. Words can't describe it except a sling-shot rocket that comes off my forehand.
  14. How to spread thick glues? (DHS. No 15)

    which aliexpress vendor do you get it from?
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    As long as i can keep serving up mouthfulls of forehand smashes.... lol
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @Der_Echte are you going to tell them my new nick name?! :D
  17. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    do your local league ratings not get updated after every league play? I think this might all be solved if we get a video of you guys playing each other :D currently my USATT is 1550...but i only play in 3 tournaments a year now. Every tournament ive played in ive gone up in ratings. My...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    oh man....did you see my buddy Sam Roberson though? OG short pips player? pushing close to 70 years old if I recall but still has a surprisingly good backhand? Probably only 1300 USATT now though but was a lot higher back in the day.
  19. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    is this opponent young and athletic? maybe your loops don't need to be so big if you can hit them wide to his forehand and backhand and then a banger into his elbow? maybe you don't need more speed but a slower and spinnier (higher arch) loop? What percentage of your serve points are you...
  20. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    honestly it sounds more mental than anything. You're playing like you have something to lose. I know the mindset and its a losing one, quite literally. You need to come up with a better tactic to play against this opponent. When you are in your tactics and playing your game, you will beat him...
Top