Search results

  1. dignics 05 vs. 09c.

    where can i see the numbers of degree hardness? It's all interesting to me. i'm not an EJ at all. Ive only ever used 2 different forehand rubbers in the three years I played this sport. First tenergy 05. Now DHS H3N. I guess you could say I updated from a commercial OS to a prov OS...which is...
  2. dignics 05 vs. 09c.

    starts around 2 min mark.
  3. dignics 05 vs. 09c.

    well this is interesting. I was just watching a video of Zhang Jike saying that D05 and D09C have the same sponge just different rubbers. Do you remember which thickness you have for each of yoru dignic rubbers?
  4. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Since you already have a coach, I am not going to give you any personal tips, only to echo what others have already said that it will take at least several months with your coach before you realize any noticeable gains to your game. When I was being coached, it always took about 3 months before...
  5. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    dude i'm going to swoop up a Stuor long five if i can find one at that price!
  6. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I didn't wait for singles day but I have recently bought: a pair of rubber cutting scissors from the Malathorne Ping Pong Store $3.00 DHS #15 glue 98 ml from the Global Sports Store for $16.47 2x box of DHS WTT 6ct DJ40+ balls from Malathorne Ping Pong store for $6.62 a piece also, not ping...
  7. Correct Technique for Arm on Forehand Topspin

    Hey @Heming Hu .. in your video you mentioned a previous video about the grip? Where can i watch this video? This is a topic i'm highly interested in. Thanks again for all the information you are providing to this community!
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    interesting. and how much doming effect are you getting with the different amount of layers? i'm not sure if the doming effect is even a way to measure how much its boosted lol.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    how many layers of booster is that now for your H3? I just put on a fresh sheet of H3N 40d OS with two layers of booster. There was some significant curling still by the time i glued onto my paddle. It's noticeably harder than the commercial h3n i have been using. got to try it out for 20...
  10. Correct Technique for Arm on Forehand Topspin

    Let me just preface to say that i've never taught anyone table tennis. i'm not a coach nor do I claim to be one (although one day I do think it would be fun to coach beginners...but i'm waiting until i'm more advanced for a player before I truly try to give back to this sport in that aspect). I...
  11. Can take of my unboosted rubber, apply booster and reglue it?

    Yes you can. That’s exactly what I did.
  12. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    I mean i can only speak from personal experience. I just started using hurricane 3 rubber this year. I bought the commercial version. Played with it unboosted for 3 weeks. It was a fun rubber. I liked it even more than my tenergy 05. After 3 weeks, I boosted with 2 layers of seamoon. then it...
  13. How do you learn best?

    For the masses, you would know way better than me! lol. I am speaking from my personal experience. Adults are able to understand the concepts of the physics behind table tennis more than children i'm sure, but when it comes down to it, you have to be able to execute. The only way to do that is...
  14. How do you learn best?

    30% conceptual understanding 70% repetition If you were to put it on a pyramid, it would be a weird shaped pyramid because the understanding would be the base, and the repetition would be on top because I agree with you that if you don't understand why you are doing something, it is harder to...
  15. How many complete racket setups do you own?

    I have 2 and they are both the "same" Viscaria (FL) 87g H3N Commercial Boosted (black) D09C (red) soon i will put on my prov 39 degree OS H3N's on both the paddles.
  16. Vulnnerable Question: I'd really appreciate your help in answering this. What is the exact emotion/thing brought to you when reaching your TT goals?

    See- my problem is that I'm never fully satisfied. As soon as I reach one goal, another one pops into being. This is what drives my ultra-competitiveness. Like if someone at my club is beating me, I literally spend time at home thinking of ways that I can beat them lol. I try to set up their...
  17. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Thanks for the good tips for our hobby
  18. What brand of TT balls do you prefer?

    i agree that the DHS DJ40 balls feel heavier on the contact and better in imparting and receiving the spin. Overall, just a superior ball. It's funny...there was this guy who started coming back to the club again after a 6 year brake. apparently he used to be rated 2000+. Anyways, we were...
  19. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Pretty cool your hobby has taken you to this level!!!
  20. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    is this the russian church?
Top