Search results

  1. Dignics 09c vs DHS Huriccane 3 NEO

    The thing about rubbers is that once they perform within a certain range, it is about tradeoffs to your game, and ultimately, you can't know until you try for an extended period. I have tried in the past 1 year H3 and TH3 unboosted, D05, D80, and to a lesser degree, Rakza Z EH, Rakza Z and...
  2. Dignics 09c vs DHS Huriccane 3 NEO

    D09c is hard sponge and sticky but has modest to significant catapult in a way H3 doesn't. This may or may not suit your style depending on what what you are used to in a rubber - after all, it was designed to accommodate T05 users who wanted more control and spin at the expense of pure speed...
  3. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Looking at the standings, it is amazing how far Saarbrucken and SV Mulhausen have fallen, especially the former since they still have good players like Franziska, Jorgic, Ionescu and Muromatsu.
  4. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Yeah, it is true that Jorgic relies on unusual service and unusual attack shots and placement to trouble his opponents, and when this is solved, it is possible for the match to turnaround. Great credit to Togami for being actually able to solve it.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Try to find your best game as early and as young as you can, it gets harder when you hit 40 just because you know you are better but all those hormones don't respond to stimuli they way they optimally used to with every decade of age.
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Trying to see whether i can play out of a consistently wider and lower stance at the recommendation of my coach. While being taller makes me more mobile, it reduces my shot quality. We did some footwork drills and the conclusion was that my reach, especially on the backhand side is good...
  7. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    Ayami deserved better than a 0-3 loss for sure...
  8. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Oh, Togami won game 3 while i was still tuned in. But I thought Jorgic would pull it out and too much stuff going on lol...
  9. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Yes, I remember that. That was what I was thinking.
  10. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Is that really it? I would have thought he would have more losses since then. I think the Hugo loss was in German Cup too, not sure whether they have played their regular match...
  11. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Jorgic was in control when I stopped watching. Not sure what changed.
  12. What blade would you recommend for someone stepping down from carbon?

    Bernadette Szocs Signature One.
  13. Why does Dima twindle on smashes?

    As someone pointed out, you can play the same rubber on both sides in different hardness or even boosting preparation.
  14. Why does Dima twindle on smashes?

    Finally, even if it is the same rubber on both sides, some habits are hard to break.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Oh, the serve is definitely varied, don't be fooled that it looks superficially similar in spin or placement. If I am repeating the same serve, it is not because i am not varying out of laziness, it is because i find the pattern I am getting out of it to be favorable enough for me to continue...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yes but you know how to play LP, not everyone does. There were players who struggled with those LP players. Juat saying that because I or you don't hesitate against LP doesn't make this true for everyone. While I lost my video footage of the match I played against a 2000 looping monster who...
  17. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2024, Chengdu, 12/1-8

    What are the details of the setup though lol...
  18. ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2024, Chengdu, 12/1-8

    Anyone remember when Adina was supposed to be the future of European's women's TT?
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Not sure whether he is from the East coast (he is from GA but has ties to AZ). If he isn't over 1500, it probably just means you live somewhere where players don't play that many tournaments. I know quite a few players who pull that "if I was here, I would be rated X" move and it is never...
Top