There is nothing obviously wrong in the footage, most of what you would have to fix are things related to subtle ball quality which are a matter of trial and error in person with feedback from the blocker. You could use more effort with lower body support to generate more torque or use the...
While I am a fan of such videos, it is important to remember the dangers of overanalyzing finished/current technique vs. underanalyzing development of technique or technical evolution. Studying the finished technique of a high level player might show you what he does but doesn't lat you know...
Probably some form of participation requirement for Rachel or team players on general. Without that, yhe player choices are head scratching so I would like to believe the coaches are not idiots and we just don't have insight into the full picture
I thought this shot was lost but my opponent had the footage! I now have something for my grandkids - I know this might not be that impressive to many people but for me, and people who know my health issues, this is the bomb lol!
I am thinking in terms of breaking 2200, possibly 2300. It takes a lot of physicality to build a base to play at the 2200 level. If you are thinking interferes terms of 2000, sure, that is accessible to quite a few people on their 40s for sure.
It is important to let people have opinions. Even if they are stupid enough to say that a great backhand is not a great backhand because it belongs to a player with stronger forehand play.