Search results

  1. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    I think it is easy to say this with the benefit of hindsight. I would need the details of who he lost to, Sharath plays decently in the UTT, it is a best of three and team oriented so i don't view it the same as regular matches. Everyone drops off with age, and Kamal is not invincible. But...
  2. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Well she won anyways so no controversy.
  3. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    She loses 1-3 to someone she beat 3-0 the last time they played and the first thing that comes out is being overrated. Alright.
  4. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Nah I don't know about forseen, Kamal is still a beast at his age. Ady broke through in a close one.
  5. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Tell that to Mizutani lol.
  6. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    I have gone to D80 on both sides and I am having a blast. I can actually hit topspins past people again. Not as much spin but again, this is all relative and for where my.game is right now, the tradeoff is fine.
  7. Need Help with a New Fast Butterfly Blade

    The SALC is likely faster than the Mizutani even though it has more "feeling" and "ball holding". Basically the SALC is for someone who wants a faster Viscaria. ZLC has more of a trampoline feeling effect while ALC has more of a dampening effect in my practice. When I play with ALC, I always...
  8. Need Help with a New Fast Butterfly Blade

    If you are primarily a spin based player, the best option is the Viscaria SALC - it is closest to a Viscaria, but slightly harder to control, but it can be mastered with a lot of practice. The Primorac Carbon is an extremely powerful blade, but one will struggle with the short touch on a lot of...
  9. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    One would never know it was a 3-0 bashing the way you describe it. Making it look easy can make natural struggles look problematic.
  10. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    You can use ESPN3/WatchESPN as well.
  11. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Why so serious? These titles are just fun. Do any of the CNT players hit a more powerful max forehand than Quadri and do they have the same look/effect? Dima and Franziska have great backhands, but Olah's backhand just looks special in its own way, and relative to his playing level, it is a...
  12. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Olah is easily up there. And so is Quadri.
  13. What's your favourite match?

    You have great taste. Ma Long ‐ Zhang Jike Austrian Open 2011 is still my favorite match ever and for the versatility of offensive and counteroffensive shots on display, I still can't find a higher level 40mm post speed glue match. Maybe a couple of thr Ma Long FZD matches where FZD didn't just...
  14. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Kanak generally beats choppers. Wang played a good match and was able to also mix offense with defense. I have no doubt that Kanak will win whenever they play next.
  15. WE CHALLENGED SPANISH CHAMP ALVARO ROBLES!

    Well, he does spin the ball...
  16. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Probably a limit on players from one country.
  17. How does dignics 80 compare to Tenergy 05 which has better control??

    Also while it is difficult to activate the spring sponge to you now, as you get better and use the fingers and whip better, it is quite possible you will appreciate the safe pushing and blocking of Spring Sponge X because it activates slower, as it makes lots of passive serve return easier...
  18. How does dignics 80 compare to Tenergy 05 which has better control??

    D05 is not D80. D80 has a softer topsheet and is easier to activate.
  19. How does dignics 80 compare to Tenergy 05 which has better control??

    It's like T05. But I will say that vs D05 or D09c, it is definitely more speed than spin oriented so not as high spin quality on power shots, but very fast and good spin too. And on backhand, I prefer it to D05, it is easier to play all the shots and even banana flick than D05. And if you...
  20. How does dignics 80 compare to Tenergy 05 which has better control??

    Not sure whether T05 is more explosive, it definitely depends on the power input. Been playing with D80 on both sides and becoming increasingly impressed.
Top