Search results

  1. Saudi Smash 2024

    Wow I was wrong. Someone has been baking her pips lol. Amazing win. Well done Batra!
  2. Saudi Smash 2024

    Wang Manyu in trouble. But she is Wang Manyu....
  3. Saudi Smash 2024

    Those hidden serves can be very troubling, and he even has some nasty not so obviously hidden ones as well. The difference ro me though is that Lin will be taught to take them late and hisnrally game is pretty strong on both sides vis Liang who doesn't move as well.
  4. Saudi Smash 2024

    I don't think he has a chance. But I wouldn't have thought he had a chance here either even with his past wins
  5. Saudi Smash 2024

    You (don't) get what you (don't) pay for.
  6. Saudi Smash 2024

    We discussed it a few pages ago but it is okay, welcome to the party.
  7. Saudi Smash 2024

    What is funny is that Miwa has a good chance of getting the 4th seeded spot of the Olympics. I wonder whether she can donate it to Hirano lol.
  8. Saudi Smash 2024

    Too late for that lol.
  9. Saudi Smash 2024

    There are lots of countries, thanks for listing a few. I thinkneven England usually works. I use Canada because I am in the USA and the fewer hops the better.
  10. Saudi Smash 2024

    They say Lum has been training in Portugal so I reserve judgment on what this really means.
  11. Saudi Smash 2024

    8‐3 up in the 5th to losing at deuce...collapse by Sora or great comeback by Lim? You decide...
  12. Saudi Smash 2024

    Hari-bpy still passive but managed to fight through it. If he doesn't adapt, the ultra aggressive players will continue to eat him up, he has to take the initiative and live with the results.
  13. Saudi Smash 2024

    I use Canada
  14. Saudi Smash 2024

    Yes. Nina lost to Amy in 2021 in Houston, so Amy knows her style can work, Nina wants to back off the table and play topspins but she can't do that against Amy without risk so she has stick to a plan which might not be how she really wanted to play but that is competitive table tennis sometimes.
  15. Saudi Smash 2024

    All the opponents played well, all of them are players she has struggled with in other contexts.
  16. Saudi Smash 2024

    It's called a talent for ball feeling - she has had a relatively awkward, backhand oriented Oh Sang Eun style through out her play, even as a child. Her forehand and footwork has always been her relative weakness.
  17. Saudi Smash 2024

    Yes, it is all about the tournament format - nothing to do with the opponent lol ;).
  18. Saudi Smash 2024

    Dima teaching him respect for his elders :D.
  19. Saudi Smash 2024

    Bajor is like a box of chocolate - you never know what you are going to get. Now the Future faces the Pharoah on table 3...
  20. Saudi Smash 2024

    2-0, 9-4 - Bernie is going to be pissed if Bajor closes this out.
Top