Search results

  1. Saudi Smash 2024

    Anyone know the name of Manika Batra's coach?
  2. Can I bring many rackets with different setup to a tournament?

    A lot depends on the overall relative playing speed/frequency of the equipment. And competitively, a lot depends on the quality of the opposition. There are rackets I can use to play with opponents 500 pts below me, but against same level opponent, it is a complete waste of time. Also, if a...
  3. Saudi Smash 2024

    Alkhadrawi is a beast of sorts, I remember him because he either beat or challenged a highly skilled Nigerian (I think it was Bode Abiodun) - definitely not chopped liver and on a good day is world class.
  4. Saudi Smash 2024

    Hirano beating Chen Meng is not going to happen. They just paved the way for CM to play singles and it's going to take more than Hirano to stop her (or maybe they will conspire to help Hirano stop her to bring back Wang Manyu - I love conspiracy theories...)
  5. Saudi Smash 2024

    Sweden showing they have a legit XD team for medalling purposes. Or maybe Korea should change theirs?
  6. Saudi Smash 2024

    Not lost at all, since no one is going to retire despite requests to do so, the question is whether Shin Yubin can maintain the top 4 ranking for the Olympics and avoid China before the semis. For me, what I find interesting is that Miwa is likely to be the #4 in the Olympic seeding but will...
  7. Saudi Smash 2024

    Me and my big keyboard...
  8. Saudi Smash 2024

    Filus is not really a chopper, he is more of a twiddling attacker with extra power who uses his pips to slow down the game and get time to use his power.
  9. Saudi Smash 2024

    It's partly a lefty-right pair vs double righty-pair thing, lefty-righty pairs have a tremendous natural advantage in doubles, how China makes it work with their righty-righty pairs is amazing and underappreciated.
  10. Saudi Smash 2024

    England is one of the countries that traditionally doesn't need a VPN so your issues were interesting. I can't access the link you just posted from the USA.
  11. Saudi Smash 2024

    Yes. I can easily see that. Because for them even with hiding, it takes a high level of skill to get them to misread serve trajectories.
  12. Saudi Smash 2024

    It is insane how the youtube viewers act like she isn't clearly their best player because of some losses here and there. In time, they will turn on Sreeja for no good reason as well. Me, i just appreciate Quadri because when he is gone, Nigeria might be looking at a long winter in the talent pool.
  13. Saudi Smash 2024

    ML‐JWJ isn't a straight win? I thought that was as straight as you could get.
  14. Saudi Smash 2024

    The Brazilian Togami beat the Japanese Calderano. Good win for Hugo, shows he is the most athletic beast of all.
  15. Saudi Smash 2024

    Use Canada. But something is probably wrong and you need to refresh. Table 1 or Infinity Arena is streaming for sure.
  16. Saudi Smash 2024

    Lefty on lefty is a bit different though (excuses excuses I know...)
  17. Saudi Smash 2024

    Sun Yingsha is automatic. She is so far ahead she was probably qualified in January. Same with Fan Zhendong and Wang Chuqin. ML will probably play teams since he and Wang are a good doubles team. It will take a major injury to Fan or Wang for Ma Long to have a chance.
  18. Saudi Smash 2024

    No. And it is pretty close between Wang Manyu and Chen Meng using the official table but a forgone conclusion on the men's side.
  19. Saudi Smash 2024

    Lin Gaoyuan in trouble. But for a different reason and in a different way from Wang Manyu, he is Lin Gaoyuan.
  20. Saudi Smash 2024

    Maybe you need VPN. There definitely is.
Top