Search results

  1. Advice on equipment for improving

    No it is not okay to keep using the Viscaria. Any 5 ply all wood blade is better to develop your game. As for rubbers, I think until one reaches USATT 1800 or TTR 1400 or even a bit beyond, the fastest rubber one should use is Vega Pro or Vega X even if that. Fastarc G1 or C1 as well. The...
  2. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Yeah but people travel all over the world and not every country is affected the same way. And if next September or October is the next wave. I have already pointed out that if people have issues with diabetes, going low carb is an option to improve your health. I know people made it sound here...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    During this coronavirus situation I think you are out of luck.
  4. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    That makes sense. Any justification that weighs things so clearly at least gives people an insight into what is happening. I don't think you will kill 480K people in the near term through economic disclocation.
  5. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Visible deaths and suffering always trump the suffering of the unseen. Especially if the unseen are "projected" or "theoretical".
  6. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    https://www.wired.com/story/an-old-malaria-drug-may-fight-covid-19-and-silicon-valleys-into-it/ This is a more "balanced" appraisal of chloroquine. The thing is that I have become so skeptical of modern medicine since most pharma companies try to get doctors fo push drugs under patents and...
  7. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    https://youtu.be/BIymfznD7YA
  8. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/19/younger-adults-are-large-percentage-coronavirus-hospitalizations-united-states-according-new-cdc-data/
  9. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Nobody wants to be wrong or more importantly misleading. It is like saying that you are not sure whether you will die in the next 70 years because you haven't died yet and no one knows how long you will live. Coronaviruses are said to have a structure that makes them susceptible to certain...
  10. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Every country has its seasons. Warm weather slows down just about every coronavirus out there. If this is the exception then someone has to explain what makes it special.
  11. Is your club closed because of corona?

    Just about every club within an hour drive from my house is closed and all tournament and league play in the US has been shut down for a month. You are all not alone my friends. I don't know why misery needs company.
  12. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Japan in the summer is not a cold place. That said, I think that by focusing on illness, some people have abandoned their responsibility to public policy to look at the whole picture. I don't mean that they shouldn't look at these things like illness but they should balance it with every thing...
  13. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Well it was good to find a article that is informed stating many things I have said but which you can't respond to with some of the rudeness I have been treated with.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I might have an out. But in any case, this is a tough period for everyone and I hope all are doing well.
  15. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    It might be. Well, I have cancelled the trip I had previously scheduled for next week. The impression I get is that many people are serious about containing this and that the legal actions have at least hit the 70% who respond to the rule of law. TT Clubs and many retail spaces including gyms...
  16. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    America, for good and bad, is a country of lawyers. Everything is now shut down except retail stores and who knows when those will follow suit...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    All the clubs I visit have been shut down till the end of March. So no more training for a while.
  18. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    The beauty of leadership is that it takes away from people the ability to act against their own interests. All the TT clubs I visit have been shut down till the end of March.
  19. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Well hopefully you have stopped cycling then. You shouldn't be taking up resources that can go to CoVID treatment.
  20. Caronavirus & Tokyo 2020

    Blaming sick people is always cruel. Blaming the system that led them there is not. And many of the issues people have is largely a result of miseducation by the world on what is health to eat. But ultimately life is not fair. I feel like an idiot these days for some of the results of my...
Top