Search results

  1. Victas V20 extra

  2. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2025

    I saw that Rakza 7 is on sale and it’s more than €10 cheaper than in shops here, does anyone know if this is legit, or has anyone bought it before on Ali?
  3. Serving laws

    Just a little clarification from my side as an umpire on temporary pause. In table tennis, referees are not the same as in other sports. At the table you have the umpires, while the referee(s) run the tournament. Checking if the light would bother you should be done before the match, like Jha...
  4. 7 ply all-wood with Koto outer and Ayous intermediate and core

    Just came across another blade with the Koto - Ayous structure and the price is good. As always, I’m a bit worried about the handle size, especially with Chinese blades. Maybe someone here has tried this one? DOUBLE FISH MK2 Table Tennis Blade Brand: Double Fish Model: MK2 Ply: 7 wood...
  5. Sanwei Fextra 5, new blade?

    Yes, it should be sealed. I bought it from the HWSPORT Store.
  6. Yinhe Pro 01 vs Stuor Vis

    How stiff is the FZD ALC in your opinion? I'm actually considering getting that one, as I like stiffer blades but I find Nobilis ZLC a tad too stiff for my taste. I’m also looking at their Harimoto ZLC. How is the handle on the FZD ALC (Harimoto ZLC), is it more on the thin or thick side?
  7. Yinhe Pro 01 vs Stuor Vis

    I believe in that regard, Yinhe is better as an established brand. I had the regular V-14 and now I have the V-14 Pro, both are good blades. Still, I’m a big fan of Stuor blades. The quality feels great for the price. I currently play with Nobilis ZLC and also own the Hinoki ALC Blue. I had...
  8. Yinhe Pro 01 vs Stuor Vis

    I had a copy of the Stuor Viscaria a while ago, I bought it mostly out of curiosity, since at the time I was playing with the V14 and didn't plan on changing. If I remember correctly, it felt a bit softer than my blade, but it was a pretty good blade for the price, with good control and speed. I...
  9. Yasaka Extra Offensive 7 Power combo

    How do you find the blade in terms of speed and stiffness? Can you compare it to any other blade you've used? I've been eyeing this blade for a while, as I'm looking for a stiff, fast blade in the OFF range, but not too fast.
  10. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Yeah, that could be, I might have missed it. Great sportsman anyway.
  11. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    He actually admitted it the third time it happened, he won the point the first two times. But I do agree with you, I don't think he did it intentionally.
  12. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    That's actually one of the old dirty tricks in table tennis, wiping sweat from the forehead with the free hand and then serving. The opponent almost always ends up returning the ball into the net or his side of the table. I don't think Jarvis did it intentionally, he was just sweating a lot.
  13. Can Kim Kum Yong Become the Women Singles Champion?!

    Kim played exceptionally well in the first six games, with incredible stability and consistency, which forced Miwa to work hard for every single point. The match was physically demanding for Miwa, and the moment her focus or intensity dipped, Kim took over control. Playing against Kim requires...
  14. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Yes, she suddenly decided to fight against cheating right at the moment when her opponent had the momentum and was posing a real threat to her chances of winning. Annette’s toss was at a 33 degree angle instead of 30 or less, so down with the cheater, while she herself often hides the ball with...
  15. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    Yes, you can say that and start growing in your own eyes. But, she could have done that the first time Annette did the illegal serve, If she was bothered by the service. It was clearly about disturbing the opponent, as after that she was wasting time on her service and asking for a different...
  16. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    She asked for a TTR just when Annette was on fire, only to disturb her rhythm, it was called a fault serve, but it was just 3 degrees off. It wasn’t hidden or thrown too low otherwise.
  17. ITTF WTTC Finals Doha 2025, 5/17-25

    pretty low move from Xengtong Chen
  18. New Butterfly Hadraw 5

    Sanwei Fextra 5 - maybe not at the level of the Hadraw but it's quite a good blade for the price, It’s also cheap if you just want to test out the same composition https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/sanwei-fextra-5-new-blade.34055/
  19. Looking for rubber advice for Yinhe pro 01

    A lot of beginners make the mistake of trying to win points by simply overpowering their opponents and then switching to a fast setup too early. It is better to first develop solid fundamentals like spin variation, smart placement, and rhythm control. You can see in this forum that some members...
  20. Looking for rubber advice for Yinhe pro 01

    R7 & C1 paired with the PRO01 would already be quite fast and uncontrollable for a beginner, and the cost for 2 rubbers would be around 100$, which I don’t think is what he is looking for. I was more pointing toward learning how to generate speed and spin by relying on proper technique first...
Top