Search results

  1. Affordable training plastic balls

    The 2 star variant of what you use in Matches is always sensible.
  2. Franziska ZLC- Which rubbers suit more

    PF ZLC with those Rubbers should work then. Tenergy will support you more with the speed, while Dignics feels safer. And with a good swing you can achieve high speeds. Hope this works for you. Btw Zyre will give you even more speed, it is even less forgiving on the other hand.
  3. Franziska ZLC- Which rubbers suit more

    Franziska ZLC is, depending on the weight and playerstrenght, slower for most players. The ZLC fiber offers more speed but you really have to hit deep into the racket to achieve the speed. Also many say it has good touch in short game similar to a wood blade and has a "second gear" if hit hard...
  4. Butterfly Zyre 03

    @Deep74 Sorry couldnt test much, have shoulder pain. But I could gather a bit. I can say flips work great and are very effective since they land very close to the line and are decently fast. I might actually prefer it on BH because it fits my stroke more. Still my movement goes up to much when...
  5. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Very briefly. It did feel surprisingly good on BH in the couple shots I tried there. Later today I will play it on BH mainly and update you after. Btw I edited one of my posts and gave some early thoughts. More will come once I played enough
  6. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I will try a bit and will give some detailed input to that later or so. My prediction: it will be too fast for my current BH so I most likely wont use it there, I lack the consistency there and every other shot wont land near the table. Or it will harm confidence. For player who have the...
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    So my Rubbers are glued now, 190g alltogether, decent weight. My Z03 seems to be on the heavier side with ≈50g and D05 normal around 47g+- I will start testing today and onwards. But mainly on FH and ALC side. Lets see if my impressions translate from my Japan visit. There I tested the same...
  8. Hurricane 3 commercial OS durabilty

    You might have gotten a bad one. DHS quality isnt always the best... Using a protective sheet is always benefitial and especially for sticky rubbers. Also clean it with water or your breath so no dust accumulates. Not sure about the cleaners, maybe if they are specifically for sticky type...
  9. New Vega rubbers

    Lol, was just looking at the ITTF Rubber list 5 mins ago and saw them too. Looking at the price those might be beginner versions just like the Victas Regular ɑ
  10. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I have returned from Japan with the Zyre03 in 2.7mm. Will test it this friday hopefully and I am very curious how I am going to handle this behemoth of a sponge. I also acquired D05 and Hammond Z2 just in case it is too much.
  11. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Had a quick go with the Yinhe Jupiter 3 tour again on a Yinhe V-14 Pro (100+g monster), now that it is less humid, the tack can do its job again and was quite nice to play. Lifts the ball easily, controlled while countering and easy to play short. Speed was enough, the sponge did start to break...
  12. Setup Recommendations, for bh rubber, on tmxi pro

    No, I didn't really try since then. Durability seems quite decent on BH. It looks like they are still sold out on their website anyways.
  13. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Well... I did try it, but not a boosted h3. I did some first impressions of it in a thread before. Not sure if this will help. Also I used AI to correct spelling mistakes and noticed it also changed more than just that, so feel free to ask again
  14. Want to correct my blade : please give your thoughts

    I used to play the old model of it (without the orange on the handle) for like 8 years and was my first "real" blade. It is very controlled, not too slow with the right rubbers and for ~50 bucks a great and capable blade. For a beginner a fitting blade to learn and grow with. And I assume a...
  15. Advantages and disadvantages

    Those rubbers are for advanced and agressive players and you will most likely have a hard time getting consistent spin or quality in general. Consider something softer, easier to play and better suited for intermediate players. Nittaku Fastarc C1, Xiom Vega Hybrid Euro, Hybrid MK FX, Victas...
  16. Nittaku Acoustic Carbon G-Revision

    I mean both setups are great. You just have to try and see what suits you better.
  17. New blade to be released by Stiga this month

    true, now that I looked it up
  18. New blade to be released by Stiga this month

    So basically a cheaper Dynasty Carbon with limba? Could be nice
  19. Penhold in Europe

    Out of all the kids in our club (just a local club), I'm sure most have never seen a pro match before. Especially not the younger ones. Other sports just dominate here. I think more than 50% won't even know Timo Boll. So if they play any type of penhold it is because they were tought by their...
  20. Questions about new setup

    Most All to Off- 5 ply Woods will do the job. Look for some you think look decent, read a few a reviews and if they say its good go for it. Just dont overspent. I would pair it with Vega Europe. Its softness will make it easy to control and easy to generate spin, while supporting you with a bit...
Top